What's new

What is the highest amount you have made on forex trade?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So many people have bragged about how forex trading is paying much if you know how to trade it, well I have traded in forex and I can tell you it's a nerve wrecking investment method.
So forex experts and gurus here, how much is the biggest income you had in trading in forex? and what did you think was responsible for that?

So many people have bragged about how forex trading is paying much if you know how to trade it, well I have traded in forex and I can tell you it's a nerve wrecking investment method.
So forex experts and gurus here, how much is the biggest income you had in trading in forex? and what did you think was responsible for that?
I had an investment of 200$ USD and I did get a profit of 300$ USD in less than a week but I didn t have enough to leverage my 200$ USD when the BTC price dropped below 4.5K$ USD this spring so I lost all of it.

I once tried it with $100 and I didn't receive anything until I have it to a friend who have experience in Forex and he made $99 for me in just 3minute

Do not be carried away by their brags, most of these people who brag about making huge amount from forex are scammers looking for whom to trick into believing them. forex trading is deeper than what we know and think it to be. the concern should be how to minimize loss first

Let me share this experience of my former colleague in the bank when we were both working there. My colleague ventured in forex trading with the help of an office mate in another department. After 2 years she resigned from her job and rented a small office room in the same building of our bank. From then on she was doing her forex trading business. She got rich slowly but surely and until now after 30 years she is still in forex trading. She said it is an enjoyable business.

I have made $1200 dollars through forex but I didn't do it myself because I was still a complete beginner. I got the services of a broker through tradepander and I made a lot of profits through that means.

Sincerely i have not gone live to earn big due to some financial constraints,so very soon once i get over the challenges facing me then i will be able to go live but for now am learning the strategies i have being taught on my demo account

Concerning the highest money I have made in the forex trading, well I have not made any profit on forex yet because I have not understand the basic and knowledge from an expert, I just use the demo account on some of the brokers platform to give a random trial

I have tried investing in forex many times but I couldn't find my self doing it because I tried to get knowledge about it from my colleague of mine who advised me to Invest into forex but he has not gotten enough time to lecture me about it

I have been heard about the forex currency business that people are making money from it and I wish to do the business but I do not have knowledge about the forex trading and I do not have anyone that can teach me. That's why I do not start the business because I do not want to jump in to the business.

I invested $25 and made $100 in less than a week, it depends on how you analyse your market, if you are good it will be profitable but if you are a rookie it will be loss upon loss.

Trading of forex carry what we call speculative risk in the sense that the crypto market is extremely volatile and as a result of this any forex trader who is willing to make a reasonable amount of money through forex trading must apply what we call risk management risk management in the sense that always risk s 50% of your capital in case the market turns seriously against you still have something to start of with with. The highest money I've ever made on forex trading is about 3900 am just a learner,am still hoping to make more

Wow
I once tried it with $100 and I didn't receive anything until I have it to a friend who have experience in Forex and he made $99 for me in just 3minute
This is really good to know.
I have been looking for someone who has invested in forex trade.
I need assistance from an experience person who have earned in this forex platform.

I have tried forex trading some few numbers of times and I have lost on all occasion that I have tried, forex trading is for experts that has wide knowledge of it, if one is a novice like me I won't advise such person to try forex out without a mentor closer to him or her, I lost a lot last year to forex.

I don't know much about forex trading but what we are hearing on the media is overhyped. I know many people that have lost a lot of money to forex trading, and they're still not planning to stop. Even if you think you've made money in it you can still lose it back. It has actually done more harm than good.

I haven't invested in forex before but I hope that some day when I'm impressed I might as well invest.
The reason why I said that is because most of those that brag about making money from it are losers looking for accomplices.

Wow

This is really good to know.
I have been looking for someone who has invested in forex trade.
I need assistance from an experience person who have earned in this forex platform.
Yeah the guy is really good but I didn't learn more from him cos he is too busy.

He gave me some platforms to learn the trick from but I never visited them cos I don't think I will be able to know it without is supervision.

The highest I have made at one time trading forex was I think about $800. I don't trade the smallest lot size in forex. But on this day I did and suddenly boom. I was over $800 on pure profits. I never tried it again.

The highest amount of money I have made from the forex market is hundred dollars. Forex trading is all about monitoring the forex market and knowing when the rate of currencies go down and also predict when it will rise, you will buy when it is low and sell when it is high, there is always a graphical margin.

Yeah the guy is really good but I didn't learn more from him cos he is too busy.

He gave me some platforms to learn the trick from but I never visited them cos I don't think I will be able to know it without is supervision.
If you happen to know any of those sites that can help us to learn forex i will be good to learn.
Please I will like to know those platforms where I can self educate myself on this trade it will enable me to invest without fear.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back