What's new

What Is The Future Of Online Paid Survey Websites?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
During the past one decade, paid survey sites have grown a lot. There are many people who have been working on many paid survey sites. The number of such websites has increased. However, do you really think that paid survey sites have a really bright future?

Well, it's hard to say now. But since the popularity of paid survey sites has increased over the past decade due to the convenience of earning money from home and the flexibility of working hours. Additionally, companies are interested in conducting market research to understand their target audience, and paid survey sites provide a cost-effective way to collect data.

However, there are some concerns regarding the legitimacy and profitability of paid survey sites. Some websites may not pay their members as promised or may provide very low payouts. Additionally, the number of available surveys may be limited, and members may not qualify for all of them.

Plus, the future of paid survey sites may depend on their ability to address these concerns and provide reliable, profitable opportunities for their members. If they can offer a good user experience and build a strong reputation for legitimacy and profitability, there may continue to be a demand for paid survey sites.

I can't say much about paid online survey because it's not available in my country. But I think it will continue to be available in top tier countries because survey remain the best form of getting people opinion about a subject.

As more people spend time online, it makes sense that paid surveys would also be carried out online, and online paid survey websites are continuing to grow in popularity and are likely to remain a crucial tool for businesses looking to conduct market research and collect customer opinions.

Surveys are very popular; many people make good money from them, and their popularity rises every day, so I think the popularity of surveys seems very good because many platforms offer taking surveys and also because many people earn from them.

Well, it's hard to say now. But since the popularity of paid survey sites has increased over the past decade due to the convenience of earning money from home and the flexibility of working hours. Additionally, companies are interested in conducting market research to understand their target audience, and paid survey sites provide a cost-effective way to collect data.

However, there are some concerns regarding the legitimacy and profitability of paid survey sites. Some websites may not pay their members as promised or may provide very low payouts. Additionally, the number of available surveys may be limited, and members may not qualify for all of them.

Plus, the future of paid survey sites may depend on their ability to address these concerns and provide reliable, profitable opportunities for their members. If they can offer a good user experience and build a strong reputation for legitimacy and profitability, there may continue to be a demand for paid survey sites.
I honestly don't think that anyone is actually making a living off of surveys. In my experience, they don't pay enough for basic needs in the countries that have access to them.

For reference, a single individual in the United States needs at least $70,000 a year to cover basic needs, such as food, gas, insurance, rent or property taxes and mortgage payments, etc. In my experience taking surveys, they take about 30 minutes for an average of $1.50. That's $3.00 an hour X 12 hours a day = $36 a day X365 = $13,160. That's not enough to live on here.

Not to mention the time you waste on disqualifications. Some surveys pay more than that, but others pay less. If you hear about people making "big money", those people got into focus groups or started churning products to game the system. They already had jobs outside of surveys to begin with so they had money to spend on the products the survey people wanted to sell them.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think that anyone is actually making a living off of surveys. In my experience, they don't pay enough for basic needs in the countries that have access to them.

For reference, a single individual in the United States needs at least $70,000 a year to cover basic needs, such as food, gas, insurance, rent or property taxes and mortgage payments, etc. In my experience taking surveys, they take about 30 minutes for an average of a $1.50. That's $3.00 an hour X 12 hours a day = $36 a day X365 = $13,160. That's not enough to live on here.

Not to mention the time you waste on disqualifications. Some surveys pay more than that, but others pay less. If you hear about people making "big money", those people got into focus groups or started churning products to game the system. They already had jobs outside of surveys to begin with so they had money to spend on the products the survey people wanted to sell them.
That is a pretty good answer, I am from Spain, and being from this location I have managed to earn a maximum of $5-6 a day with paid surveys, here, more or less you need $1000 a month to live, the cost of living is very far from what it is in the United States, but if you do calculations based on the data I gave, you will realize that you would earn about $150 a month, if it is an extra it is fine, but to live with that, it is impossible.

Hopefully paying more for surveys, otherwise I see no point in working on them. They don't provide you with nearly enough money for the time put into them. So I always pass on survey sites.

The problem with paid survey sites is that it incentives people to lie on these surveys, in turn destroying the point of using it for market research in the first place, as you're essentially lying to qualify. I mean, most survey sites it's hard to qualify for most surveys unless you lie, as you have to work in certain fields, or be a certain demographic, or something. So when you offer these surveys for a price, you're going to get people that don't really qualify, who will instead lie to gain access to said survey.

I think another reason survey sites have less surveys is exactly this reason. Major companies probably don't want to get fake results, so they take their surveys off of these sites and move them elsewhere. Or they don't pay for the surveys anymore.

And the other downside is the work to pay ratio. Surveys pay barely anything. I mean, what was the most you got paid for a single survey? Most surveys tend to take a few minutes to 10-20 minutes or even more. Lets say you get $1 for doing a survey, and lets say that survey takes 15 minutes to complete. To you, is $1 for 15 min of your time worth it? I don't. Now lets say you do 10 surveys at $1 each ($10), and lets say each one takes around 20 minutes to do. You can probably crack out three surveys in an hour, netting you $3 an hour. That may add up, but do you really want to spend hours doing surveys and only come up with $3 an hour for it?

It's just not a sustainable way to make money and never has been.

I believe online surveys will continue to grow that because it is easier to gather data online compared to offline. Likewise online market is growing rapidly and business need access to market data, therefore, they will continue to sponsor online surveys.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back