What's new

What is the easiest programming language

BSF2001

Mar 3, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I do understand that there are different programming languages, however, I want to know the easiest programming language for someone who is completely a newbie in programming.

I'd say Python because it's pretty self-explanatory. JavaScript is also easy to learn.

Thank you so much for your help! how ever what can i do with this programming language ?
Both languages can be used for a lot of different things.

Python is often used for automating tasks and can be used for machine learning, web crawling/scraping, and data mining. It can also be used for creating GUI, websites, and games, although you may want to choose another language for this.

JavaScript is for making websites dynamic, but with Node.JS you can use it for a lot of other stuff like CLI apps, desktop apps, and complete websites.

Treehouse and Codecademy are two good sites if you want to get started quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say for sure which language is easy because programming language just differs in syntax. Once you've learn a language the other will become familiar to you. You just have to deal with the syntax. But one thing for sure, assembly is the hardest.

I do understand that there are different programming languages, however, I want to know the easiest programming language for someone who is completely a newbie in programming.
Honestly it really depends on what you want to ge you of programming... Do you want to do be able to code games, websites, software etc?

Python and the Go language seems to be pretty easy to learn language. And the best part is that you can quickly get started with them. Currently there are a lot of things that you can do with it. And also if you wish to make use of the language on work scale then that is also possible too. So python, golang, ruby, javascript can be good for starters.

Python and the Go language seems to be pretty easy to learn language. And the best part is that you can quickly get started with them. Currently there are a lot of things that you can do with it. And also if you wish to make use of the language on work scale then that is also possible too. So python, golang, ruby, javascript can be good for starters.
I'm a bit unsure about Golang because although it has received a lot of praise ever since it was released, it has not gained much popularity if you compare with many other languages. Do you have any experience with it?

My observation is that Lua and Python are easy to learn. And also you can program lot quicker with those programming languages. I'd also say that you can learn PHP if you want to edit the forums and similar other frameworks on the web.

C++ HTML & Javascript all intuitive, not hard at all to get to know them better

If you want to build a website with codes then learn html/css/js. These are the best programming langue for newbies. After that you can move to C++. its the best langue for computing and for app development.

Python is by far the easiest to learn in my opinion. The syntax is pretty much the easiest syntax to follow, if you don't count basic or visual basic. (But I rarely see anyone using either language now days, so I don't recommend using them.) I would definitely go with Python first because once you get the syntax down it's pretty easy to pick up other languages.

As lots of other people said Python is very easy to learn. But keep in mind that just learning python won't make you a programmer since pretty much anyone can learn python in just a couple months.

for completely newbies, i would say Visual Basic, there's python too, but visual basic is much easier, since you don't have to program that interface, because it's completely easy, as you can use tools from the toolbox and place them without coding, you code only the functions

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back