What's new

What is the easiest programming language

The easiest programming language are Python and ruby are well established as easiest programming languages for beginners due to their simple and readable syntax. The java,c and c++ are also recommended due to their widespread use and tons of support materials.

Programming language is closely the same,what differs is the syntax so in saying which programming language is the simplest
Uhm I would say all are not but some syntax are more complex than the other, python is a bit easy to start with

I do understand that there are different programming languages, however, I want to know the easiest programming language for someone who is completely a newbie in programming.
No computer programming language is easy۔
but if you are beginner and you want to learn computer language then I will recommend Java and C++. Both languages are quite human friendly.
You can learn these languages within minimum 3 months and you can start making small software with in 5 month

I am not into programming hence I do not have the answer to your question. Although I have about three friends who are into programming, they usually talk more about java, and c++ I assume these are types of language, you can research more about it.

No matter how easy the programming language is, if the person who want to learn is determined and dedicated, he or she might not know it. Programming language requires full focus and constant practising in order not to forget vital lines. Now back to your question, the latest and one of the easiest on is Python. There are lot of course on how to make use of it, get one for yourself and start learning.

Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the language that is used to code most web pages. It uses tags and elements to define how text, images, and interactive forms can be displayed. HTML is often supported by Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to define sophisticated styles; and JavaScript for scripting programs. Its ease of use makes it an ideal language for new coders.

I do understand that there are different programming languages, however, I want to know the easiest programming language for someone who is completely a newbie in programming.
It all depends on preference, people prefer one programming language from the other because of some features the find unique to them, but in my opinion I think HTML
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the language that is used to code most web pages. It uses tags and elements to define how text, images, and interactive forms can be displayed. HTML is often supported by Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to define sophisticated styles; and JavaScript for scripting programs. Its ease of use makes it an ideal language for new coders.

It is easy to learn because:

It has a simple structure with human-readable opening and closing tags
You can use a WYSIWYG editor and watch the code change in the split view
You can find and fix bugs easily

I think Html,Css and Java script are good to start with if you want to Kick Start a career In web development. Open source materials are available online to aid your learning. You can also download w3school offline app.

To be honest I am alienated by this thread because the posts of programming language escapes me. I have brushed up on Visual Basic after a short stint with C language but probably those languages are already obsolete. That means I am already an antique (LOL). Anyway, the Python looks interesting based on the comments so maybe just for my personal knowledge I would do short research on what it is all about. But my interest is actually in creating apps.

There is none. You don't have to learn programming. If you are looking for the easiest, then programing is definitely not for you, go find something else. What do you want to build? That is the right question that should define what language you need to learn. If you are not building any specific thing, them don't bother about it pls.

By contrast programming in Python is fairly easier. Python underpins nonconcurrent conduct when you need to find out about it and use it. However, you don't need to find out about it until you're prepared. In JavaScript you need to find out about the occasion circle and co-employable performing various tasks (nonconcurrent conduct) since it's maneuvered into the motors and the semantics are uncovered for practically any non-minor coding. Likewise Python bolsters full multithreading and multiprocessing when you're prepared to utilize that.

Easy programming languages. HTML. Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the language that is used to code most web pages. JavaScript. Along with HTML and CSS, JavaScript makes the internet. C. C is a general-purpose language that most programmers learn before moving on to more complex languages. Python. Java.

No programming language is simple, but their syntax snd semantics differentiate
Them and tjis will atabdaer4
,For web developer we have front end and then back up .
Web development tooms arees to reav
Post automatically merged:

No programming language is simple, but their syntax snd semantics differentiate
Them and tjis will atabdaer4
,For web developer we have front end and then back up .
Web development tools have actually made it quite easy to develop website

Last edited:
1) Java is simpler, the syntax is much more readable than C, C++ or any other language. 2) Java is good to learn Object-Oriented programming, but not so good for procedural one, prefer C there.Python undoubtedly tops the list. It is widely accepted as the best programming language to learn first. Python is a fast, easy-to-use, and easy-to-deploy programming language that is being widely used to develop scalable web applications. YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, SurveyMonkey are all built-in Python.

Python is often used for automating tasks and can be used for machine learning, web crawling/scraping, and data mining. It can also be used for creating GUI, websites, and games, although you may want to choose another language for this.

I have been trying to lean PHP but i can find a good easy to learn that, any recommendations?
PHP should not be considered a programming language anymore, it is just way too outdated for today's standards to be called so.
As lots of other people said Python is very easy to learn. But keep in mind that just learning python won't make you a programmer since pretty much anyone can learn python in just a couple months.
I concur , and the reason for so is the type of community that python built since its creation, its a spoiled type of community that has everything built in blocks of libraries , while some may consider it an advantage, it really offers no freedom to code or explore anything anymore , with the lack of official documentation since the community is saturated with ready to use libraries, i'd doubt someone could call themselves a "python programmer" in just a few months unless they you use other's pre-made code for 99% of the code .
the reason why python can be easy to understand and uses less code is because it uses complimentary libraries that are taken off Java's and C++ and an average guy claiming to master python because they managed to build a loop off it would never understand how the language works , i'd challenge anyone using python to manage a project consistent data & memory management to see the real lack side of python that nobody wants to talk about , besides its ML and AI algorithms are non optimized and they eat ton of resources
Python is by far the easiest to learn in my opinion. The syntax is pretty much the easiest syntax to follow, if you don't count basic or visual basic. (But I rarely see anyone using either language now days, so I don't recommend using them.) I would definitely go with Python first because once you get the syntax down it's pretty easy to pick up other languages.
i would recommend staying away from python as your first language, anyone starting off with it will have trouble going on to the real compiled system later on, as nobody, and i really mean it Nobody uses python for a multi-class heavyweight software , most of the python used is in small blocks for some services that are returned in callbacks using another language's API , so you're telling the guy to try and learn python knowing that all courses just show some absurd ideas and just encourage the use of someone else's code , what is the benefit of doing so? as a manager of an Enterprise your main point is to minimize time on development but to maintain quality as well , some tools in python may turn out useful , but as a student and a beginner starting with python? a no go.

See... Programming languages requires Deep knowledge and your concentration once you give your proper time in understanding its coding .. no language would be difficult for u anymore .. and new person should take start from c++ because it is considered as mother of programing languages from where any one can learn basics

according to my personal view i think C++ and HTML both are very easy programming languages. These programming languages are very easy to understand, bigners also can do very best by using these programming languages. programming techniques are very clear and very easy to learn. My personal experiences says that if a person is fresher in this field he/she should start with these languages this will be very useful to get good programming skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back