What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

I really do not consider them as being any different at all , because they are all ways of generating profits, and that is what really matters in the business space and when it comes to making money offline or online .
That's True mate, there isn't any business if there is no exchange be it of goods or services for another commodity that is acceptable for that purpose, and that is certainly what trading is about, as you can't trade with an exchange.

They are all the same in the sense that everything ends up with you making profit and that is a major thing that every business person is considering in every step that they're taking.

Trading and business are two different things that are used sometimes as the same. Trading is the act of buying and selling goods and services why business is a dealing or provision of commodity between two people or organisation for services.

Actually I'll say that trading and business as some of the same. A business entails trading and commerce which is the art of selling and buying more not all trades can be called a business. A business may not literally be a trade it will also be a service that is rendered to people.

Theres no definite difference between trading and business because trading is also doing business because it involves buying and selling of goods and thats the real definition of a business.

Personally I believe everyone has different opinions about what trading and savings is all about. savings involves holding for some period of time before business transactions takes place while trading involves daily basis transactions.

Trading usually is something that you are going to be making decisions within a very short period of time but running a business requires you to be much more long sighted.

They are almost the same as I understand. Trading is just the act of buying and selling and mostly deals with buying low and selling high . When someone does business , the person is engaging in something that can generate profit.

In my own opinion , trading and business is actually the same thing in the fact that it both involves the buying and selling of goods and the exchange of good and services.

I don't see much difference between business and trading because in trading, you tend to buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price. That is business for you. Every business man is very much interested in profit, even people who are involved in online trading like stocks and cryptocurrencies also have this mindset.

Well business and trading are closely related and interchangeably depending on the terms used. Some can used business and trading as the same thing. business comprises of all forms of transaction either trading etc.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
Trading is business and business is trading. But in trading you don't have direct control of the stock,coin,currency or crypto etc.

Business is all about manufacturing, selling and controlling goods, while trade is a narrow activity, just buying and selling goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade.
I think both of them are almost the same thing because business is components of it, because we make profit from the business, trade is closely related to business you can also buying and selling.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
first of all what do you understand is the term business and trading.to me trading is part of business,business is just the general name given to an engagement that has to do with services,product exchange,or a ny form of interaction and collaboration with interest for positive gain.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back