What's new

what is the difference between goods and product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goods and products are the same thing. When you say product or service you can also replace it by saying, goods or services. So they are both the Same

I think product is what a person produced as an item that one can sell to make money from it, why goods like a material offer in the market to sell but both sound somehow the same, so whatever anything offered in the market is a goods.

I think it is somehow confusing to differentiate between the meaning of products and goods. I've seen a lot of people using these two words interchangeably. So I think there is no much difference between the two.

You only highlighted on the products,this is understandable,but goods can be use interchangeably,just that products cover a wider aspect and serve more definitive terms in commodity world.

Products might be tangible things we can see and it can also be intangible like efforts seen. Goods are all tangible products we see. Goods and products are actually always interchanged.

The difference between goods and product is that goose can be seen as the general name for products whilr products can be a singular goods.
Post automatically merged:

One difference between goods and products is goods is the plural why product is the singular for goods. That is to say goods and products mean the same team when it comes to marketing register.

Last edited:
Goods comprises of all forms of products this is the combination of both manufactured and raw materials., even those semi-produced items can all be classed under goods while products are generally manufactured items or goods which can be used as finished products.

A product is anything the is offered in the market to be exchanged for money a product can be goods ore services while goods are the tangible products we can see

Products and goods are at times used interchangeably. But in actual fact, goods are tangible items while products include both tangible and intangible items.

Products are intangible and tangible things that is offered for sale. While goods are always tangible material offered for sale. Products also include serve.
Goods are also tangible in nature and i think there is no difference between the two ,they both serve same purpose for now

Product and goods are the same in their terms. I think it's just some grammatical and economical terms that make it different. The word goods is what a business has to offer for sale which is the same thing as the product. In a summary, goods is also called products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back