Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A few days back I was searching for a tool where I can do keyword research but couldn't find a cheap one, most of the tools needed amounts that I can't afford.

Can you share some SEO tools' names which are cheap?

SEO PowerSuite offers a free plan. I am not sure if it is limited to a trial or not though. You can't get cheaper than free!

What sort of SEO tool are you after in particular?
I am looking for a keyword research tool because I recently joined Fiverr and want to provide SEO optimized articles and blog posts, so I need a cheap tool for it.

There are some free SEO tools available, such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console, which can provide valuable insights into your website's performance. However, if you are looking for a paid SEO tool that is affordable, some options include Moz, Ahrefs, and SEMrush, which offer various pricing plans to fit different budgets.

I don't think you will have to use paid SEO tools, there are already a lot of free tools or the free version of premium tools that you can use for your SEO campaigns. If you want, you can try Uber Suggest.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back