What's new

What is the best way to make money on real estate without having to buy property?

There are many ways to make money or invest in real estate without having to buy property. What do you think is the best way for small investors, is it a participation in Crowdfunding, are we better off buying real estate investment trust stocks, or becoming a lender in real estate for the short term, or you may know of other better ways to invest in real estate without have to buy property.
This would be possible if you have a property acquired by inheritance or gift.
The crowd funding thing does not work for everybody.

There are many ways to make money or invest in real estate without having to buy property. What do you think is the best way for small investors, is it a participation in Crowdfunding, are we better off buying real estate investment trust stocks, or becoming a lender in real estate for the short term, or you may know of other better ways to invest in real estate without have to buy property.
If you are not buying a property, then you can make money through real estate as an agent.
An agent stands as a middleman between the seller and the buyer.
He or she stands to gain the "agent fee" which is a fraction of the amount the buyer purchases the property.

You can invest on real estate without buying any property. You can decide to be a real estate agent and you will earn much from it. But I suggest you invest on real estate.

you can be a real estate agent you don't need to invest any amount of money. but you won't earn as you want. if you have enough I suggest you just invest than to be a agent.

It is just for you to become an agent but personally I don't like being an agent because that is another difficult thing you really have to do , it will even be difficult if you don't even know where to start .the best is to buy a property and sell it later in the future.

The best way to make money on real estate without really buying much property is to be a housing agent and be renting out the little you have to tenants and makes money from it.

I think you could invest money as a sleeping partner and invest money with others. This way you will not be needing to invest much money or buying the property. But you will have a share in the property.

I feel the best way to make money in real estate without buying properties is to become an agent. When one becomes an agent, he or she can help owners of properties sell their properties and also earn from it.

It is important for managers to understand that the people they manage are the most important component of the organization. That is, they should teat them with respect and make sure they appreciate what they do. Most manager forget this and treat their subjects as robots or people who don't matter. This usually leads to loss of motivation from the employees. Treating the human resource right should be the most important thing for managers and supervisors.

You could help people to sell their property and earn commission from it. We call such business an estate agent business..you could also help house owners to manage their properties.

There are many real estate companies out there looking for investors who can invest in their business. This is a means where you can make money passively without acquiring any land the real estate companies gives you a particular amount of money as your returns over and agreed period of time.

It won't really be easy and even if you have to do this, you have to really struggle to gain the trust and attention of people as it is the most important factors in the real estate market. It is only for you to be a real estate agent.

I dont think there is any other way to which someone can become successful in real estate business with out buying properties. May be you will continue to be an estate agent which serves as a mediator between the buyer and the seller.
Actually I dont think you can be better good in estate business without buying properties. Yiu can either continue to be an estate agent or a business boy on behalf of your boss.

Last edited:
Crowdfunding is the best way, because it helps you to raise fast money within a very short period of time without getting to disturb a lot of people . It is a very good way of raising money .

You could be an estate agent buy getting many properties under your management and whenever someone buys your the property or rent the property under your watch, then you will be given commission.

You can choose to become the real estate agent where you are going to be connecting people who have the desire to buy real estate properties to people who have the desire to sell them in that particular locality.

You don't have to buy properties before you will become an estate agent. The major fact is that you could get a shop where you will put one or two chairs where you could just start as an estate agent outrightly.

Actually I dont think there is any possible way to earned good money on estate business without buying any property. You needs to invest before you could have a good returns or profit.

Referring of people to buy real estate properties from potential sellers is one of the ways to make money. In some communities you can be able to make as much as 10% of the entire money that was involved in the deal.

An option when looking to invest in real estate without owning property is an ETF. An ETF, or an exchange traded fund, is a group of stocks or bonds packaged together into one fund. Most real estate ETFs are made up of companies that invest in stocks issued by REITs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back