What's new

What is the best way to make money on real estate without having to buy property?

There are lots of ways for you to make money without buying a property. You could set up an agency that could help manage real estate or even buy stocks in real estate companies.

well I think crowd funding it buying real estate is the best way for you to enter the real market, you can also make money on estate as a middle man between the real estate developer and the clients,I think that the ways to earn money on a real estate with out buying anything
Post automatically merged:

well I think crowd funding it buying real estate is the best way for you to enter the real market, you can also make money on estate as a middle man between the real estate developer and the clients,I think that the ways to earn money on a real estate with out buying anything

You can actually invest in real estate business or real estate investment companies that offers Return of Investment in what you invested in their projects.

If you have not the capital to go into the buying of properties in the real estate business, you can as well choose to become a real estate agent. As a real estate agent you will always get your share of any sales made for any property

Yeah - it's actually why a lot of people are going into such incredible investment with real estate companies by making use of real estate agents that knows the best companies to invest in.

It is actually possible to make money in real estate without having any property. But I am still of the opinion that the only way one can do that is by becoming a real estate agent where you will stand between the property owner and the intending buyers or people who want to rent the property as the case may be. That is my opinion.

The number one way to go about this is becoming an agent. In my country, an agent is entitled to 10% at the initial time of purchase of any property acquired by the person he refers to buy or rent a property.

You dong have to purchase a hose or a landed property before you make it in real estate because you can simply refer a buyer or stand as an agent. It's cool that way.

I have a friend who is into real estate and he is making cool money without having to buy a property. He is just an agent and he goes out in search of clients who are ready to invest in real estate. He gets commission from just doing that and also when the client invested.
There are many ways to make money or invest in real estate without having to buy property. What do you think is the best way for small investors, is it a participation in Crowdfunding, are we better off buying real estate investment trust stocks, or becoming a lender in real estate for the short term, or you may know of other better ways to invest in real estate without have to buy property.

I think, working as a real estate agent is the best way to make money if you don't want to invest in a large scale on the real estate industry or you can get into real estate investment trusts(REITs) which is function a bit like mutual funds.

You can make money from real estate without buying property when you already own property and you start selling your property. Another way to earn is by lending money to property dealers or builders.

Apart from being an real estate agent I don't think there's any other way to make money in real estate without having to buying property. You can become an estate with little or no capital and can start in any location of your choice and build a network of agents work with.

The best way to make money in real estate industry without buying a property is to become an agent. A real estate agent is someone who act as a middleman between the real estate investors and their clients.

You can do that by becoming a real estate agent, but this also comes with is own challenges because you really have to connect with so much people and have the ability to convince people to buy a property.. good communication skill is very important if you are a real estate agent

You can profit from real estate only when you buy properties. If you do not want to buy properties, you might have to develop properties. Both of these methods require you to invest lot of money.

The best way to make money without owning or having to buy a land is to be an agent, acting as a middle man. This is what many people do now and they are making good profit from it

This is how to invest in real estate without having to buy property
  1. Seller financing through lease options.
  2. Trading fixed assets such as cars, jewelry and more.
  3. Taking over someone else's mortgage payments who might be in a distressed situation.
  4. Bringing in an investment partner with cash.
  5. Borrowing from a bank or getting a hard money loan.

In my country, the best way is to buy real estate stocks. I also bought some stocks, even not enough to earn big money (but at least, I'm earning some small dividends each month). If markets are favorable, maybe trading works too (including day trade), but we must remember about the trading risks.

The best way to make money in real estate business is by becoming an agent to the realtor business owners. By this means, some percentage earning will surely be given to you based on the numbers of successful clients transaction you have.

You can be a referrer otherwise known as real estate agents you can sell the property of other people to make money but you needs to have a lot of people to connect with and also you need to have a good communication skill, those are the things you need to know.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back