What's new

What is the best way to invest $100 to start earning online daily?

You can invest in a stock index mutual fund or exchange-traded fund. You can also invest in cryptocurrency.

To me the best way is to start by buying food items because one thing for sure is that no matter how costly things are humans will still eat so it will be difficult to run at loss,so you can start by selling snacks

There are many ways you can invest your money and also to make profit from your investment, I can advise you to go into cryptocurrency so that you can make your daily profit from it.

You can earn money daily if really you take the chance to invest that $100, while the investment should be on some things you have more knowledge and experience about or you can go and learn a skill.
The only place for me to invest $100 online should be only cryptocurrencies but if you are also good at forex trading, it will also be an alternative for you to also invest there.

Last edited:
You may try out forex trading with the $100. I am saying this because I have little knowledge in forex trading. If you do not have the required knowledge in this investment, it is better not to get yourself involved.

I think the best thing for you to do with $100 is actual investment in crypto currency especially bitcoin.
There are some legit crypto investment platforms that have really lasted for years online with a good reputation.
Look for one of them and set up your online earning journey. I wish you a good luck though

Well, there is no 100% assurance that after your investment in a particular online you can be earning on daily basis. thete are alot of risk and loss associated with online stuffs and it will be very difficult to predict you can gained or lost.

Yes, there is certainly no such way. Many people tend to invest in many Hyip sites and then such kind of sites start scamming people. Hyips are one of the worst sites I have ever seen.

If you have the business idea, I will advise you to make use of your $100 to invest into cryptocurrency trading, which I believe within a shirt period of time, you can generate double of your investment fund.
Sir, sorry to say as beginner crypto trading is not easy, not only crypto other trading also required sufficient knowledge, with out knowledge he may be lost his amount, because these type lost money incidents so many happens in trading.

Sir, sorry to say as beginner crypto trading is not easy, not only crypto other trading also required sufficient knowledge, with out knowledge he may be lost his amount, because these type lost money incidents so many happens in trading.
Actually investing and running a crypto trading, is not that easy but sometimes it depends. as you have said knowledge is very important and when you have all it takes, the trading will be much more simple though risk is inevitable.

Actually investing and running a crypto trading, is not that easy but sometimes it depends. as you have said knowledge is very important and when you have all it takes, the trading will be much more simple though risk is inevitable.
Yes sir what you said 100% true but in my opinion is investment in crypto much better and easy way as compare to trading,in investment little bit knowledge also enough,like search which coin available in dip just buy it and hold for some time whenever that coin price increase sell it.

There are several ways to which you can invest your $100 online which may depends on your knowledge about online stuffs either to invest or to trade depending on your choice.
I have a friend that started trading crypto for just $50 back then before the pandemic and he's super rich right now because hes also into numerous online business , so information is power .

Actually trading cryptocurrency with such amount of money will be a better idea but to some extent it may not yield profit due to the fluctuation in crypto business if not handle with much sensitivity.

I have a friend that started trading crypto for just $50 back then before the pandemic and he's super rich right now because hes also into numerous online business , so information is power .
Information really necessary to make money in online or offline, without information we are not manage anything, so before start any work gather info as much as possible, in this way we avoids so many risk factors.

If you want something faster, I would say gambling or crypto but if you are willing to put in the effort, then starting your own website is a better option. You will eventually be able to earn money off ads.

I would suggest you venture into forex trading, but you would need to learn for 2months before investing.
It might take longer than that to acquire such skill but it would be worth the time.

You may find there’s no single strategy that will enable you to earn $100 every day online—and then again, you might hit pay dirt quickly. But you can certainly reach $100 per day by using several strategies.

I would suggest you venture into forex trading, but you would need to learn for 2months before investing.
It might take longer than that to acquire such skill but it would be worth the time.
Forex trading can be risky for a beginner .
I would not suggest that if you are looking for a way to earn fast.
Because if takes time to be profitable in Trading.

Forex trading can be risky for a beginner .
I would not suggest that if you are looking for a way to earn fast.
Because if takes time to be profitable in Trading.
Yes indeed, is you are in a rush to get big profits without adequate skill and experience you might most likely end up donating to the market.
The markets knows how to punish those that are in a hurry.

Yes indeed, is you are in a rush to get big profits without adequate skill and experience you might most likely end up donating to the market.
The markets knows how to punish those that are in a hurry.
I usually tell beginners that they should hold the rush. The money would come but they have to devote their time to acquire and sharpen the skill.
Hurry is deadly in the market.

Well, If you really want to invest online or offline, it's advisable and expected of you to have some considerable knowledge about the kind of business which you want to invest either online or offline. Investment in bitcoin will be the best.
You want him to just invest $100 on bitcoin and be waiting till when? Bitcoin has very big value and the tendency of going up much higher than that is very low now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back