What's new

What is the best way to go about using a Pinterest account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a Pinterest account that is tied to one of my blogs. I get over 2 million views on my posts there each month and have several followers but I can't manage to make more than 5% it become traffic on said blog. What is a good way to use these numbers to benefit my own site?

Pinterest is quite similar to Snapchat: It doesn't have a very large audience (compared to other networks like Facebook), but this is not necessarily a drawback. Both Pinterest and Snapchat have a very loyal audience and all their users are quite active.
Pinterest is different from other social networks that give priority to generating ideas. It focuses on content storage.
These are some of the keys you should use to have a successful profile on Pinterest:
1. Having the same name in your profile name as your business or brand.
2. Upload your business logo as a profile image.
3. Have a description of your brand that contains the keyword for which to position.
4. Enter your keywords in the names and descriptions of your pins.

Pinterest is quite similar to Snapchat: It doesn't have a very large audience (compared to other networks like Facebook), but this is not necessarily a drawback. Both Pinterest and Snapchat have a very loyal audience and all their users are quite active.
Pinterest is different from other social networks that give priority to generating ideas. It focuses on content storage.
These are some of the keys you should use to have a successful profile on Pinterest:
1. Having the same name in your profile name as your business or brand.
2. Upload your business logo as a profile image.
3. Have a description of your brand that contains the keyword for which to position.
4. Enter your keywords in the names and descriptions of your pins.
I have got that all covered. I just want to move more traffic from Pinterest to my blog. That is what I am having an issue with. I don't think Snapchat is anything like Pinterest outside of being a sharing network but maybe that is just me. I don't use Snapchat.

What kind of content are you posting? It's possible you have a popular niche theme that many others might have. If you're trying to draw in people to your site instead. Don't put your content on Pinterest. Tease it instead. So do a little ad for what it is you're sharing, and have it say "Go to my site to see more" or something along those lines. Just try to draw them to your site by creating a reason to go there.

What kind of content are you posting? It's possible you have a popular niche theme that many others might have. If you're trying to draw in people to your site instead. Don't put your content on Pinterest. Tease it instead. So do a little ad for what it is you're sharing, and have it say "Go to my site to see more" or something along those lines. Just try to draw them to your site by creating a reason to go there.
I post an image and use text and keywords to grab attention. It seems to get tons of views but not many actually click on what I am sharing to go to my site. I don't know if this is a common thing on there or not.

I am really out to also know how to maximally use my Pinterest account. It is almost as if users are reluctant to leave Pinterest page to explore others most of the time.

I don't know much about Pinterest but I know it is one of the best social media platform with the high number of yours. You can create an account there and make your business known to the world

What sort of content would you say you are posting? It's conceivable you have a famous specialty subject that numerous others may have. In case you're attempting to attract individuals to your site all things being equal. Try not to put your substance on Pinterest.

Thousands of bloggers, e-commerce owners product their business initiative through Pinterest forum. And the traffic they get is reasonable provided whst they're advertising is preferred by other Pinterest users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back