What's new

What is the best trading Strategy currently for stocks?

You have said it all, everyone should find their own strategy with investing in forex or stocks because just as you have said the market is best understood by individual experiences.

The technique you have stated here is pretty unclear to me at the moment. But from what I can understand you are saying we should learn some strategies before heading to the market.

The best trading strategy right now is swing trading. Just buy a stock that you know have a good amount of fuel to go up for a short period of time and sell off after that

I don't really have a trading strategy that I use for my trade. I use any strategy that fits in at that very moment that I want to trade. And I use different strategy for different hours.

I don't really know something about trading , last time I tried trading on my own.., I lost massively , am still looking for a mentor to mentor me through

When it comes to trading, I think having a good strategy is the first path of becoming a successful trader. But can you elaborate more on your strategy.

I don't really know the best strategy in stock trading because I don't really know the best strategy to trade in stock trading, because am not into it.

This is nice but I'll appeal you go one step further by breaking down what this your strategy entails. Of course, we all need one strategy or the other that'll help us not go in or keep trading blindly.
Or is the strategy available for free?

The best trading strategy is the strategy that works best for you. The trading strategy is undoubtedly the strategy that was designed by you and works 100% for you.

Actually the success of stocks exchange and any form of trading, is based on the knowledge every individual has. knowledge on stock is the best strategy to run thr business more effectively.

That's true mate, to succeed as a stock trader you need to find a strategy that works for you. It is advisable that before and individual ventures into stock trading they should devote their time into learning so they be more enlightened about how the market operates.

Actually there are quite number of strategies that can be applied to be successful in stock trading. but most often knowledge is the most important which is always required.

There may actually not be anything like best trading strategy for stock. People actually have different strategies in which they use to make some good profit from it.

What works for one person may actually not work for another person. Being disciplined financially is very important when it comes to stock trading.

Actually starting any business that you knows nothing about, is very stressful and it's always advise to have experience before starting any business and I believe that is the best strategy to start with.

I do not think there is any strategy that is better than doing your own research of the company and the people involved to get an estimate about how long it is going to last.

In trading one can be successful by the means of useful technical methods. First of all, we need to learn every point of trade and
then jump into trading with great valuable skills.
Personally I think knowledge is the most important strategy in running stocks because that will helped you to know when and how to apply all the technical method you know that will helped you successfully in the business.

In trading anything, be it forex, crypto, stocks, index etc we don't have anything like best strategies, yes I believe we have our different ways of approaching the market but you might have a working strategy but if you are not deciplined you Will keep on losing.

Actually there are quite a numbers of strategies in forex that will really helped you to be successful but for a newbie, it's very important to have knowledge about forex trading because that will helped you to know when and hw to invest in forex.

Actually there are quite a numbers of strategies in forex that will really helped you to be successful but for a newbie, it's very important to have knowledge about forex trading because that will helped you to know when and hw to invest in forex.
Sometimes you'll have the best trading strategy but you can't really earn money in the market, what I'm trying to say is that trading is not all about having strategies is about having the proper mindset.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back