What's new

What is the best survey paying app or website?

Before most survey websites don't accept Africa but nowadays there are many survey websites that accept Africa most especially Nigeria.
Before the only survey website that has survey available for Nigeria is Afrisight. But now there are lots of them.
In Afrisight,I have earned and withdrawn more than $20 and there are some 30 minutes survey that pays as high as $2 thier.
And they pay directly to bank account with instant withdraw.

Apart from the bling.com company games that pays with Bitcoin.
I also know of COINTIPLY, a very good and trusted site that pays you for viewing adds playing games and getting involved in conversation.

Sincerely when it comes to best paying site for posting or click to like pages I prefer bizdustry because the stress is not much and it pays better that every other I know

I've never used any surveys site or it's app simply because I don't gain success on them,but people from the first world countries earns a meaningful amount on surveys.

I've never used any surveys site or it's app simply because I don't gain success on them,but people from the first world countries earns a meaningful amount on surveys.

where are you from ? I can help you with some survey applications if you want and are available, but you have to be active and be patient. I also help you complete the profile, etc.

There are quite good number of survey sites that tends to be paying, but I think most of them are only available in big tier countries, it's not available in most small tier countries.

Like a year ago I tried the paidpointview , one of the hottest paying survey site as at then but I couldn't realize much because a lot of surveys were country restricted.
I have heard a lot about some of this survey websites not paying well.

The thing is that i don't think i'll ever try a survey site again. My experience with one survey site wasn't a good one. Besides, survey sites doesn't support third tier countries like mine.

Inbox dollar is one of the survey website which you can sign up with and make consistent income. The only problem with this website is that you can only receive consistent survey if you are living in advanced countries like United States in Canada.

There are lot of survey paying website, there's surveytime, lifepoints, toluna and even in coinpayu where you accummulate points in every survey that you accomplished. This website uses your data for different types of studies and research and those survey that you accomplished has an equivalent rates, points and price. In your opinion and experience, what is the best survey paying app or website that you've ever use tried before or if you wanted to try this to earn what website will you try to broaden your experiences?
I have tried some survey sites and unfortunately it was either I was not able to withdraw my earnings or the survey was not available to my country.
However, I have read a lot about swagbucks and picoworkers and can recommend them.

I haven't on any paid surveys site in the past as it is some of the survey sites are usually restricted to a certain region and if people who aren't in those regions can't earn performing surveys on the site.

The best paying apps that i will choose is the survey sites , but the surveys aren't available globally. It should be noted that the major thing is that we could also use the ptp forums.
The best paying apps that i will choose is the survey sites , but the surveys aren't available globally. The major thing is that we should be very careful of the sites that we work on inorder to avoid waste of time.

Last edited:
definitely better than paying for a website, because website is better and safer by simply opening and paying, in addition, the website is easy to use because it is applications in various software.

Although I haven't started superpay.me, it is one of the most trusted and fastest cashout survey sites with the lowest cashout minimum threshold. It also offers other things like offer walls etc. It also has one of the best reviews on TrustPilot for a survey sites. You can check it out yourself.

I confirm that I am from tier 3 country, so I am aware that these survey sites will not help me earn money, but I am aware that swag bucks and other survey sites are legitimate, if you are from tier1 countries, you will have a better chance of earning money.

Surveytime.io is the best that I used to know back then in 2020. But I have since moved on and do not care about earning with survey platforms again since they don't pay good money.

There are lot of survey paying website, there's surveytime, lifepoints, toluna and even in coinpayu where you accummulate points in every survey that you accomplished. This website uses your data for different types of studies and research and those survey that you accomplished has an equivalent rates, points and price. In your opinion and experience, what is the best survey paying app or website that you've ever use tried before or if you wanted to try this to earn what website will you try to broaden your experiences?
Nowadays there are many such websites through which you can earn a considerable amount by completing the survey. Swagbucks is one such website through which you can earn money by completing surveys. And apart from this, there are many such websites through video, you can earn money by doing surveys.

I've been participating in different survey programs but I've never cashed out a dime despite my hard labour on each of the survey panels. I was wow the first time I came across a survey panel and made $52 in nine days. Zap survey is the best survey panel I can recommend presently. Zap is an app that allows people to take surveys of different categories. The earning for each survey varies from 20 to 80cents. The payment method is PayPal and you get credited in less than one day if you request for cashout.
I have been invited by some survey platforms to participate in some of their surveys,but one thing that I have discovered is that before you will proceed to the level where they can access your survey,they just sent you a notification that they have reached their threshold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back