What's new

What is the best strategy for Forex trading?

No one has a 💯 record on forex trading but they are some genius.
Example is trading futures on crypto.
I have done this a couple of times and I can tell you, sometimes i gaiband sometime I loss.
It depends on the market movement.

over the years I have tried to understand forex, though I don't have fully understand the entire concept. But i have come across some agent who claim to have a 100% profit strategy for Trading Forex. is there any such strategy or is there any best strategy for Trading Forex.
Do not be stingy and over greedy. Make sure you don't come to the market only when you want to sell or buy. You should dedicate some time in studying without taking actions.

There is no best strategy in the forex market trading. Everyone will obviously call his or her strategy the best to be followed, but the vest is what you discovered for yourself that actually works for you

There is no such thing as a perfect strategy in forex. Once you can find a good strategy, you can stick to it, and make profits. But you will surely loose sometimes.

before you go into forex trading you need to have the full experience, when you have the experience everything will be simple ,forex trading is sometimes hard.

If you are a beginner, learn candlesticks. But if you've been doing forex for a while now, you can try out Eliot waves.

I don't have knowledge about forex trading and I am willing to learn. I'm afraid to start investing because of volatility, that why I prefer giving money to professional forex traders.

Though this is just my personal opinion, I do not think there is any best strategy, there are so many strategies for forex trading but what works for you might not work for the next person. What one might consider the best might work negatively for the next, so the best would be to study and find which best suits you

Forex trading strategy is required form to formulate the ideas and knowledge that works for you. But there is alot of strategies which will serve as way easy to gain profits.

The best strategy for you to use in trading forex market is one that you yourself would have to come up with that works perfectly for you and not one that you'd have to be jumping from one strategy to another

over the years I have tried to understand forex, though I don't have fully understand the entire concept. But i have come across some agent who claim to have a 100% profit strategy for Trading Forex. is there any such strategy or is there any best strategy for Trading Forex.
The best strategy I used in trading forex is combining support and resistance indicators with moving Average,then take my entries using price action.

Scalping is a very short-term trading strategy that involves taking multiple small profits on trading positions with a very short duration. Scalpers need ultra quick reaction times because they usually enter an exist trader in just seconds or minutes. This very fast paced and a rather stressful activity that may not suit everyone

That is a big lie. There is no one that can guarantee a perfect trading. This is because the indicators can be deceitful and they may not an early signal to enter and exit a trade. You can not have a perfect trading. Even the experts in the game are losing sometimes.

In my opinion, there is no 100% profit best strategy in every forex trade. You just need to master a few strategies first and choose which one you are comfortable using that strategy. Because all strategies are not sure results / profits. Profit and loss are only possibilities.

There are a lot of strategies to use and you can use a combination of two or more. I feel scraping is an underappreciated art of trading especially if you have done your technical analysis. You use scrapping to make as much income as you would want if you know how to scrap properly. Then you can also combine long term trading or using market news to judge your position on the market.

I think different traders will tell you they do what works best for them. People would have their own strategies, I can't say which is more or less effective.
So long as you know what it takes to strike the right cord in the business, then do it.

There's no best strategy to forex. Any trader that tells you such isn't real and is only after your money I tell you. No one is perfect in a financial markets; a lot of factors are out of their control so there's no know it all.

My strategy is 90% price action and 10% indicators. I use Two indicators basically the MA indicator and the AVR indicator. I follow the price action most of the time using the resistance and support line.

The best strategy is to make sure that you get yourself a mentor that really knows what is forex. One that can show you what is working, even though it would cost you a fee most time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back