What's new

What is the best strategy for Forex trading?

Forex trading strategies you can use are scalping, day trading, or short-term swing trading. For wealth: If you want to grow your wealth from trading, you can afford to have fewer trading opportunities. This means you can trade the higher timeframes and spend fewer hours in front of the screen.
There are many strategies in forex trading however few important are here
Price Action Trading.
Range Trading Strategy
Trend Trading Strategy
Position Trading
Day Trading Strategy
Forex Scalping Strategy.....

over the years I have tried to understand forex, though I don't have fully understand the entire concept. But i have come across some agent who claim to have a 100% profit strategy for Trading Forex. is there any such strategy or is there any best strategy for Trading Forex.
understand your currency pairs very well and know how each behaves and reacts to economic changes in the forex trading world, thus knowledge will help you avoid a lot of losses and out things aright know your forex journey. That is one of the best things to do

Forex scalping involves buying and selling currencies, usually with a short holding time and multiple trades taken each day. Forex scalpers take small risks in an attempt to capture small price movements for profit.

the best strategy forex trading is given below.....
Another highly-effective Forex trading strategy for beginners is the inside bar strategy. Unlike the pin bar, the inside bar is best traded as a continuation pattern. This means we want to use a pending order to trade a breakout in the direction of the major trend......

FXTM offers personal support and expert training. Trading is risky. Register with us now for competitive costs and ideas for free trading strategies from experts. Ultimate risk protection. Educational resources. Free deposits.

In order to make profit, traders should focus on eliminating the losing trades and achieving more winning ones. Any trading strategy that leads you towards this goal could prove to be the winning one. How to Choose The Best ..

Concerning the best strategies for forex trading. Well, I am not a trader in forex so I dont know which strategy is best for trading but I know experience to be the best teacher, when you gather enough experience in it, then you can tell which strategy is best at what time

There is no best strategy in trading forex just use the strategy that fits your trading style and that works too. Most times people make mistake of copying strategy without studying it and later they complain it doesn't work it prolly didn't fit their trading style.

The Bladerunner Trade

The Bladerunner is an uncommonly decent EMA hybrid system, appropriate across all time periods and cash sets. It is a moving procedure that attempts to pick breakouts from a continuation and exchange the retests.

No foreign exchange isn't a way to get rich quickly because one has to make long term investments and be patient although all depends on your timing. If you are lucky and you start at a good and right time then you might get rich quickly, it also depends on the economy. A lot of people have gotten rich through trading foreign exchange though. You just have to be patient.

i have been into forex business for months now though it has not been funny,but it made see that every hardwork leads to sucess,well to cut it short i trade on 15 minutes time frame and i use bollinger bands and parabolic sar for my indicators,anyone intersted to know how it works perfectly for me should write on this forum,you dont need a robot or anything i will tell you the secrets behind these two wonderful indicators with 15 minutes time frame

Step 1: Training on a Demo Account.

Every person can open Forex demo account and learn how to operate the forex trading terminal and trading strategies for unlimited period of time and absolutely free. Even without having any idea about Forex market you can try yourself as a trader, by opening a Demo Account.

In spite of the fact that all deals on Forex demo accounts appear virtual and are not put on Forex, you have exactly the same conditions as you do on live forex accounts. On a Forex demo account, a trader can conduct deals as if he or she were trading on a real forex account.

No matter how many questions arise, you can try to find the answers working on a demo account, without risks and having the opportunity to open any number of such accounts totally free. More so, you have the
opportunity of reaching 24/5 support department available via ICQ, chat, telephone or e-mail if provided.

Step 2: Trading on the Live Forex Account

Having got the hand in working with Forex terminal and learning the main trading strategies, you can try yourself on the real account, limiting your risks.

Owing to the absence of limits on minimal deal’s volume you can trade according to the principle “risk profit”, when you define the volume of your investments.

Working on a live account lets you understand and learn more in comparison with a DEMO account, no matter how seriously you take the virtual trading. Working with real account, even with minimal funds, you start to feel the connection between your profit and currency movements.

Trend trading is a simple forex strategy used by many traders of all experience levels. Trend trading attempts to yield positive returns by exploiting a markets directional momentum

Trend trading generally takes place over the medium to long-term time horizon as trends themselves fluctuate in length

Forex trading systems can be founded on specialized examination, or basic, news-based occasions. The dealer's money exchanging methodology is normally comprised of exchanging signals that trigger purchase or sell choices. Forex exchanging procedures are accessible on the web or might be created by merchants themselves.

Hmm....that 100% of profit is just an avenue to attract customers or investors. Because CFds record 70% loss every day which also comes from professionals. So I wonder where these brokers gain 100% profit. But they may have a guarantee of safe capital.

over the years I have tried to understand forex, though I don't have fully understand the entire concept. But i have come across some agent who claim to have a 100% profit strategy for Trading Forex. is there any such strategy or is there any best strategy for Trading Forex.
According to my perception no one can understand the forex market completely. The volatility and fluctuation is much unpredictable and hard to understand. I am also trying to understand the market but it's too much difficult for me.

The best strategy in Forex trading is what bi call group trading, Yes that's what it is, if you can be able to organize a group of traders that can assemble today and share opinions on the way forward in terms of trading Forex then you will definitely hit it big bro, at least if you have two experts on FX it's ok.

the strategy is to trade when currency, your own currency pairs are experiencing downfall, with this in mind, it is possible that they appreciate with time and you make a huge profits trading the currency pairs. however, decline in currency pair value is not a guarantee for profit, they may also experience more decreases... Trade wisely
I can't agree less with you for the strategy is to trade when currency, your own currency pairs are experiencing downfall, with this in mind, it is possible that they appreciate with time and you make a huge profits trading the currency pairs.

Hmm.... they claimed that just to attract your money, i'm not saying they don't have profit but 100%is just an overstatement in the contest because expert lose money big just like beginners. That's the fact..

Keep learning first. Go to YouTube to watch various videos on forex. But please never involve in forex until you know the rudiments of forex. It will even be better if you can see someone to help you offline.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back