What's new

What is the best strategy for Forex trading?

over the years I have tried to understand forex, though I don't have fully understand the entire concept. But i have come across some agent who claim to have a 100% profit strategy for Trading Forex. is there any such strategy or is there any best strategy for Trading Forex.
It will be difficult for me to belief there is such 100% success strategy when it comes to forex trading.
Ask them to show you their scorecard. See their prove for yourself since you have knowledge about how forex works

There is no perfect strategy in trading of the volatile market the only thing that can guide you in your trading Journey is for you to try to get as much experience in the trading system as possible with this you will know all the tricks and strategy that can favourse you alone

I am not really well-versed with forex and my only source of knowledge is a former colleague who is a veteran in forex trading. That claim of 100% profit strategy is not true because forex trading is like gambling where you can gain a profit or you can lose part of all of your money. To be 100% profitable in strategy you have to gain inside information on the economy and political climate of the country. If you have read the news about the coup d' etat in Myanmar for sure their currency had gown down in price. Those who are holding that currency surely have lost money.

Pivot points are among the oldest and most effective trading techniques used. They are basically support/resistance levels that are calculated with formulas rather than observed visually on the chart. The objectivity of pivot points makes them an undeniably strong tool in forecasting reactionary levels while trading. They rely on very simple yet intuitive formulas

I am not a forex trading expert nor do I know much about forex trading but personally I think the best strategy to gaining ally from forex trading is staying away from it altogether unless of course you have learned alot about it and you feel you can be successful as a forex trader.

I could easily say that the best strategy is a price action strategy, and that may be true for me. But it would not be right for you. This is because you might not be able to trade as many hours or at the same times as me. That is why to find the best trading strategies, they must be custom built for each person.

Best strategies for forex trading includes:
Price Action Trading.
Range Trading Strategy.
Trend Trading Strategy.
Position Trading.
Day Trading Strategy.
Forex Scalping Strategy.
Swing Trading.
Carry Trade Strategy.

You can't really say their is a best strategy for trading Forex, you use the strategy that you are more familiar with, you need to know some Forex basics like knowing the and identifying trend patterns, and candlesticks.

over the years I have tried to understand forex, though I don't have fully understand the entire concept. But i have come across some agent who claim to have a 100% profit strategy for Trading Forex. is there any such strategy or is there any best strategy for Trading Forex.
There are sure strategies to trade that will earn you profit all the time. There was a time that I paid for a strategy from a guy. The strategy promise to earn profit of 30% monthly. The method is OK. Since I have been using the method, I have been making profit

Well, the forex trading strategies you can use are scalping, day trading, or short-term swing trading. For wealth: If you want to grow your wealth from trading, you can afford to have fewer trading opportunities. This means you can trade the higher timeframes and spend fewer hours in front of the screen.

The best forex strategy depends on you personally, we are good at using a particular strategy than each other, I may not know how to analyse a chart with a strategy and another person may be at his best with that particular strategy.

The key to success in the forex market is to specialize in the currency pairs that trade when you're available and to use strategies that don't require around-the-clock monitoring. An automated trading platform may be the best way to accomplish this, especially for new traders or those with limited experience

Prof there is no 100 percent strategy, what might work for one person may differ from another. The best is just to focus on price action, i believe they are so many videos online to guide you, if you will be patient to wait.

As regards to your question and inquiry into the best strategy for forex trading that you are so keen of wanting to know. I will need to tell you that in forex, it is different strokes for different folks. Trade a strategy that works for you. Simple

Forex is a large and complex money market which no human can be sure of where it will end.. It is predictable and you can always guess where it falls.. No best strategy had been named but you just have to learn and choose any strategy that is best for you as a trader.

Pay attention to pivot levels.
Trade with an edge.
Preserve your trading capital.
Simplify your market analysis.
Place stops at genuinely reasonable levels

There is no best strategy in forex because what I best for trader A may be the worst for trader B. Some trader prefer to trade news while some prefer to trade signal. Above all, take causing when trading forex.

Forex is a blend of fundamental and technical analysis. Any strategy to be used must factor in both but there's no strategy that guarantees 100% success. Every trader must profit and loss in forex but your profits must outdo your losses to make profit
Post automatically merged:

Forex is a blend of fundamental and technical analysis. Any strategy to be used must factor in both but there's no strategy that guarantees 100% success. Every trader must profit and loss in forex but your profits must outdo your losses to make profit

There is no such thing as the best trading strategy in forex, you will have to find a strategy, work on it and if its not suitable for you change it till you find one you fully understand.
But never rush into forex to avoid unnecessary debt, it not good for your welfare.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back