What's new

What is the best strategy for Forex trading?

Actually everyone has a choice as to what is the best strategy for forex trading. personally I considered having knowledge in forex trading as the best and first marketing strategy in forex because that will helped you to know when and how to invest in forex.

having financial discipline and management skills is one of the things you need to consider if you want to make profit as a forex trader. It is also important to invest money you can easily let go.
True, but not only that, there are lots of things you need to know before you can be profitable on the market, you also need to know how to control your emotions, this remainds me when I started trading for the first time.

Don't fall for the scam platforms that make it look as though forex trading is very easy. They're all information marketers. This is the best advice in forex trading.

I think it all depends on the strategy tat best suits you as a trader,some persons might go for scalping while others would go for long term strategy or even short term,but you will choose the one that best suits you.

Actually in forex trading, I know of scalping day trading, long term and short term trading which are very effective in forex but you can only know that when you have knowledge about them.

I can confidently say that the best strategy in forex trading is actually having multiple. Things change very fast in the market and you will not want to be carried unaware.

The most important thing is for you to actually know what you are doing and you can be able to do that by first of all gaining education before trying to put anything.

Long term trading is the best when you do long term trading your trade will sound secure I can even remember when I first started I chose long term trading and it's favour me,you can try swing trading it's also good

There are different types of trading in the forex market, like scalping, swing, and intraday. Every trade has different strategies to make money, but these short-term trades require taking action quickly but in long-term trading it is much better because in this trading the risk factor is very low and profitable also.

There are so many strategy which anyone can use to trade the fire market.you can use the so call swing strategy or chose long term trading.

There are a lot of strategies to use and you can use a combination of two or more. I feel scraping is an underappreciated art of trading especially if you have done your technical analysis. You use scrapping to make as much income as you would want if you know how to scrap properly. Then you can also combine long term trading or using market news to judge your position on the market.

There is not best trading strategy out there.
This idea has landed many into the circle of doom; changing strategies every now and then and hoping they can find the holy Grail.
This is the truth guys
Just find what works for you and improve on it

There is not best trading strategy out there.
This idea has landed many into the circle of doom; changing strategies every now and then and hoping they can find the holy Grail.
This is the truth guys
Just find what works for you and improve on it
I think there are some strategy most traders do used to make money from the market. It is never an easy thing but I believe this lies deeply in technical and fundamental analysis.

If you know you're not a guru and you don't really like stressing your brain too much, just follow the trend which one of the simple and reliable trading strategy. Although it might not really work out every time but most time it works

You can use hedging and scalping to do your trade if you try it from a teliable source you can be so profitable.
You can also learn how to use those custorm indicators its one of the best way to detect the market trend and place successful trade

There's no strategy that hits Evey single time, that means there is going to be losing transactions, trading is not all about strategies, is more of you. How do you approach the market.

Actually in forex trading, I know of scalping day trading, long term and short term trading which are very effective in forex but you can only know that when you have knowledge about them.
One of the strategy i love using is the chart and candle stick approach,sometimes i do go with the day trading approach for my trading,because it a strategy that i am very conversant with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back