What's new

What is the best security strategy for an Estate?

No too ways to maintaining security in the estate rather than having a trust security outfit in place. Then always the the influx of unknown people into the estate because there are possibilities that they harbour an informant for armed robbers in the estate

Physical security addresses actions you can take to protect buildings, property, and assets against intruders. When designing a physical security program, the three levels you need to protect are your outer perimeter, your inner perimeter, and your interior. If you can implement two or three forms of security at each level, then you will more than likely have an effective physical security system.
The best security strategy for every real estate is to have men to man the gate and also make good search on vehicles that come in and out of the real estate and also no people who live in the States and those who are visitors.

I dont think a serious estate should rely on the security of the government. They can just make some arrangements within themselves and hire private security apparatus to manage and checkmate any security challenges in their environment

Depends on a lot of factors. For me estates are the most secure areas for somebody to reside. So the issue of insecurity is something that I haven't experienced.

This days estates are being robbed almost on a daily basis and this seem not to be abating anytime soon. Seeing that these estates made their own security plans but they still get attacked by armed robbers means their security plan is not working.
Now what are the best security plan that estates can apply or introduce?
Estates should be a secured area compared to non estates. The estate management should employ the services of a good security company. Cameras should also be manned in all houses to ensure the safety of persons residing there.

To prevent security breaches in an estate proper identification of people and vehicles coming in and going out of the estate must be done employing the services of security outfit who will patrol round the premises at intervals.

I think the best way of providing security for a real estate is by providing CCTV cameras in all the important angles and also rent in security men that will be looking after the property.

Although security for real estate areas must be always tailored to the concrete needs, some risks are shared. Having installed cameras at the main doors and running an automatic visitor management system will let you keep records of all people who get in and out, be it permanent residents or delivery persons. It’s easy to issue and set one card to access the lobby area and leave it to the tenants to organize the apartment security system as they need.
Electronic access control helps you set 24/7 monitoring of all events. Events include not only visitors, but also intrusion detection systems, integrated fire alarms and other sensors.

The first thing is to have a perimeter fencing with electric fencing and cameras installed at strategic points.
The next thing is to employ the services of a security company that has handled such projects before. That being done, you wouldn't be scared of who or what is coming in to harm you.

First and foremost, I believe that all inhabitants should be informed of the terms and circumstances that will be enforced. What are the conditions?
There should be a fence with Bab wires, a security guard, and any stranger should only be allowed in with the permission of the person he or she wishes to see.

This days estates are being robbed almost on a daily basis and this seem not to be abating anytime soon. Seeing that these estates made their own security plans but they still get attacked by armed robbers means their security plan is not working.
Now what are the best security plan that estates can apply or introduce?

There have been a few cases where the real estate agencies were robbed in my cities, even though these cases were rare in my city. Most of the real estate agencies do not hire security guards for their office. However, very few real estate agencies do have guards.

The electric fence is getting popular in our country. That's what I see in the high end villages here. However, I know that there is a law against the electric fence and it can cause a legal issue when someone gets electrocuted. I would still go for the cctv all over the place which is a nice and effective deterrent to the criminals.

in this part of the world one of the security measures people take to protect their real estate properties is that they always fence it. Fencing will give a very good demarcation and protection.

There have been a few cases where the real estate agencies were robbed in my cities, even though these cases were rare in my city. Most of the real estate agencies do not hire security guards for their office. However, very few real estate agencies do have guards.
Hiring security guards depend on how rich the real estate agents are. If they have the money to hire them, i think it is the best thing to do. It is also important to have the necessary documents for every property secured.

The estate owner need to involve the service the local security guard that are empower with fighting tools to face the armed robbers. It's not too good to see that a lot of estate owners are still depending government to provide security for their estate. And, this one is too common, some estate owners will just hire two old men as security guard. How do you expect two old and untrained men to face the armed robbers.

The best security strategy is to contact a very good private security firm, the get the local police involved to supervise the private security firm you have engaged.
Also the residents of the estate must be willing to cooperate with security personnel for optimum security, for checks and search at the entry and exit point on the estate.
Actually almost everything has it own short comings both patronizing private and public security services may still fail. most of the modern estate these days engage both computerised and human services for security.
The best security strategy is to contact a very good private security firm, the get the local police involved to supervise the private security firm you have engaged.
Also the residents of the estate must be willing to cooperate with security personnel for optimum security, for checks and search at the entry and exit point on the estate.
Actually almost everything has it own short comings both patronizing private and public security services may still fail. most of the modern estate these days engage both computerised and human services for security.

The fact is that most of the real estate area here are fitted with a police station by the government , but any case in which there is no police station I think security and vigilante should be employed.

When we were new in our village there was a warning from the authorities that there are thieves attacking homes about twice a month. That is a high occurrence according to the police. Fortunately the house we bought has a high fence. There was no CCTV yet during that time (or maybe it is very expensive) so what we did was to put a pilot light in the garage, another in the front yard and also in the backyard. The 4th night light is the one in the terrace. Those 4 night lights around the house kept us safe from burglars for many years. Now we also have a CCTV with 4 cameras which made our home safer.
Yes, street light reduce the menace of armed robbers in a terrain. Those people can't work effectively at where there's light. All the estate owners must be mandated to install street light powered by solar in their estate. If there's light in and around the estate, the robbery will surely reduce.

Security here is actually going to be a combination of factors like hiring qualified security men and then creation of streetlights and technologies like CCTV.

Actually the use of artificial intelligence a d man power can really be effective in handling the issue of estate securities because even when human power is not active, the intelligence can be functional.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back