What's new

What is the best security strategy for an Estate?

Sir the issue of security can never be over emphasised, becouse security is an issue that concerns all, because life is very important and need to be secured, my contribution to this issue is very simple and shot, the government should call for community policing, in every street let there be a police station.

As for me the best security I think a state should use presently is the webcam security setting, in this present-day webcam is the best security we can use to secure any place

Having your estate built in a public settings, populated settlements packed with people, and secured by the government can help curb the risk challenges surrounding estate investment.

The best security strategies for an estate for me is to hire company securities that will shuffle day and night and add up armed government securities at night to patrol the estate.

This days estates are being robbed almost on a daily basis and this seem not to be abating anytime soon. Seeing that these estates made their own security plans but they still get attacked by armed robbers means their security plan is not working.
Now what are the best security plan that estates can apply or introduce?
We know estate can never be guarded by a single night guard/watch ,the best plan on how to tightens the security in an estate is to get security men from private security company to secure the environment.

This days estates are being robbed almost on a daily basis and this seem not to be abating anytime soon. Seeing that these estates made their own security plans but they still get attacked by armed robbers means their security plan is not working.
Now what are the best security plan that estates can apply or introduce?

Before pandemic, real estate agents used to open their offices for a long period of time in my country. This created an opportunity for robbers to loot real estate offices. Nowadays almost all estate agents close their offices before 6:00 PM due to lockdown. This prevents robbers from looting real estate offices.

The best security strategy for an estate to have a state security who are always on gard day and night, this security will mount the gate and always ensure that people coming into the estate I've been checked.

Sometimes depending on the location you are you can write a letter to the government to establish a small mini police station around or if this is not possible then you can paid for securities and you can use some electronic securities measure like CCTV to make sure that everywhere is secured.

When building an estate apartment for commercial purposes always watch out for the security of the place, build in a populated settings that is very secured and not under developed areas that is highly risky.

Security can never be overlooked because without it a business might find it very difficult to manage its other activities especially with the finance aspect.

The current economy challenges is what brings about the increase in crime rate in most countries. If your estate is being robbed or attacked regularly, you can contribute house by house to employ the services of private armed security outfit to secured the estate most especially in the night.

As for me the best security I think a state should use presently is the webcam security setting, in this present-day webcam is the best security we can use to secure any place
I agree with technology to be used for security. People here are scared of the CCTV camera. Our house is safe from thieves and intruders because they know that we have a CCTV system and their intrusion can be recorded. What's good in technology is that you can see your property even if you are abroad.

If you have a housing estate, you should ensure basic security like street lights, presence of CCTV cameras and also employ high profile security men to guard.

In my area, estates are one of the most secured places. This is because most real estate developers always build estates for rich people.

Most house usually make use of CCTV and eletric fences. And they hire security guards. I once went to an estate that had over three check points before getting to the houses.

You really have to buy a property in a location that is secured enough to make sure that all your property is protected, getting a property in a location that is not secured is not the best best, police can help you in all the security measures.

Building or buying an estate property in a secured environment whose security protocol is commendable and not buying in an area that is suffering from insecurity.

If the estate community can come together and make a uniform decision on getting themselves security cameras within the estate, that can go a long Way to help

If the estate community can come together and make a uniform decision on getting themselves security cameras within the estate, that can go a long Way to help
Even without the community's approval the owner of the estate can install cctv cameras for protection. But my take for an upscale estate is to hire a uniformed security guard with a gun. Not really to shoot the intruder but to deter the potential intruders.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back