Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Many of the well known Get Paid To (GPT) and Paid To Click (PTC) websites use a form of script to run the website. It's important to note that some may use a custom one for their brand. Titan would be the best by far, it's what Bizdustry uses for the offer wall.

Any other recommendations?

I have never created GPT or PTC websites. My experience with website building is limited to blog, business website, ecommerce store, and forums. I am more comfortable working on websites and blog compared to forums and online store. I don't know about GPT or PTC script, but I think anyone willing to try these scripts should perform google search.

I have never created GPT or PTC websites. My experience with website building is limited to blog, business website, ecommerce store, and forums. I am more comfortable working on websites and blog compared to forums and online store. I don't know about GPT or PTC script, but I think anyone willing to try these scripts should perform google search.
I don't have any experience of using PTC and GPT sites whether as a user or an owner. My experience is limited to blogs and websites. I have not tried an online store or forum. A quick Google search told me that Titan is the best PTC/GPT script. The second-best option, according to the article I read, is Evolution script, and the third is Bitscript.

I don't have any experience of using PTC and GPT sites whether as a user or an owner. My experience is limited to blogs and websites. I have not tried an online store or forum. A quick Google search told me that Titan is the best PTC/GPT script. The second-best option, according to the article I read, is Evolution script, and the third is Bitscript.
I have never build a gpt or ptc site. However, I have used gpt and ptc sites. Since I never had intentions to start ptc or gpt I never learned about script used for ptc and gpt. However, you can use wordpress to create ptc and gpt site, but you need ptc gpt plugin.

Well, when it comes to GPT site, I will say I'm not really relevant to it because, I don't trust any online platform that promise you to get paid for a task. But I changed my thoughts when I join bizdustry. Well, till now, bizdustry is the only one I know.

The best gpt/ptc script to use that can help you earn money is titan GPT+PTC+TE+RevShare script. The Network is really the best way to fully engage members into your website.
One of the finest PTC scripts in the market and trusted by many sites. Titan script is mobile-friendly and has all features that the PTC site should plus it has features of GPT sites too. It has an inbuilt currency exchange. Titan has 4 more types of script are Revenue sharing script, Investment script, ICO script, and Affiliate script.

We pride ourselves in having the most secure PTC/GPT script available. No other script has the protection GeN4 has on as many levels as it has, including non-PTC/non-GPT. We filter our work properly so you don't have to worry about intrusions.
Post automatically merged:

We pride ourselves in having the most secure PTC/GPT script available. No other script has the protection GeN4 has on as many levels as it has, including non-PTC/non-GPT. We filter our work properly so you don't have to worry about intrusions.

Without any doubt, Titan scripts are one of the best GPT scripts in the market. Either you are planning to launch GPT, PTC, Revshare, Affiliate Marketing, or ICO titan script always rocks.

First of all, you need to avoid using nulled scripts. Many of you may be thinking to launch a GPT site by using nulled scripts then drop your idea. Because these nulled scripts may contain viruses that can hack your website later.

Second, avoid using free hosting. Free hosting is the best to test the products or scripts but it is never useful to run your own site. Free hostings can’t handle your traffic and your site may get offline suddenly.

Best GPT Script

Titan Script (Recommended)

Without any doubt, Titan scripts are one of the best GPT scripts in the market. Either you are planning to launch GPT, PTC, Revshare, Affiliate Marketing, or ICO titan script always rocks.

UseTitan was launched in the year 2013 and they are updating their scripts on a timely basis so you can enjoy better security. Do not get confused with the name Titan and UseTitan both are the same.

Their scripts are mobile-friendly too hence you don’t need to spend money on customizing. The following are some features of USETITAN Script.

Features:

• Offer Walls
  • TrafficGrid
  • Mini Videos
  • Affiliate Networks management
  • Paid To Promote
  • Facebook Likes
  • Credit Locking
  • Login Ads
  • Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), and Ethereum (ETH) Support.
  • Co-Administrators
  • Multicurrency pricing
  • Traffic Exchange
  • Geolocation (Geotargeting)
  • Anti-Cheat System
  • Games and more.

There is no other script for GPT and paid to comment forum that is better than Titan as far as I know because it seems to be the only one that can make your script look very effective.
Post automatically merged:

Many of the well known Get Paid To (GPT) and Paid To Click (PTC) websites use a form of script to run the website. It's important to note that some may use a custom one for their brand. Titan would be the best by far, it's what Bizdustry uses for the offer wall.

I think this group that you are using for this platform me it's actually the best script because I enjoyed you in this website on my phone and on my desktop at home so, it's actually the best.

Last edited:
First of all, you need to avoid using nulled scripts. Many of you may be thinking to launch a GPT site by using nulled scripts then drop your idea. Because these nulled scripts may contain viruses that can hack your website later.

Second, avoid using free hosting. Free hosting is the best to test the products or scripts but it is never useful to run your own site. Free hostings can’t handle your traffic and your site may get offline suddenly.

Best GPT Script

Titan Script (Recommended)

UseTitan was launched in the year 2013 and they are updating their scripts on a timely basis so you can enjoy better security. Do not get confused with the name Titan and UseTitan both are the same.

Their scripts are mobile-friendly too hence you don’t need to spend money on customizing. The following are some features of USETITAN Script.

Features:

• Offer Walls
  • TrafficGrid
  • Mini Videos
  • Affiliate Networks management
  • Paid To Promote
  • Facebook Likes
  • Credit Locking
  • Login Ads
  • Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), and Ethereum (ETH) Support.
  • Co-Administrators
  • Multicurrency pricing
  • Traffic Exchange
  • Geolocation (Geotargeting)
  • Anti-Cheat System
  • Games and more.
Waoh. This is real informative, I'll do well to check them out. Hope they're not too expensive to purchase or subscribe though?
For someone like me who would love to create my own community later, I'll keep an eye on this thread and make sure I read everyday.
Nice job

I'm not a website developer so I really can't give you the best script to use for a website. The least I know about website is to use wordpress to develop a website and I don't think that will be efficient for a gpt website

I have never set up a forum in the past. But I make use of WordPress anytime I want to set up a business website for myself or my clients.

I have never think of setting a website so when it comes to things like i keep mute because i don't have interest in such things

Running a gtp site is kinda foreign to me because all I actually know is how a blog is being operated, that is why I consider running a forum stressful.

Well, when it comes to GPT site, I will say I'm not really relevant to it because, I don't trust any online platform that promise you to get paid for a task. But I changed my thoughts when I join bizdustry. Well, till now, bizdustry is the only one I know.
That is a good word or reaction you have for this forum Bizdustry. I am not active anymore on ptc or gpt sites that just waste my time. I would like to spend my time on sites like bizdustry that is very legit and paying. I hope that Bizdustry could live long so that many people like me will be helped earn money through writing posts.

Thanks for bringing this up but I noticed the xenforo at the footer of bizdustry website, please can you shed more light? Or xenforo is also Titan?

One of the finest PTC scripts in the market and trusted by many sites. Titan script is mobile-friendly and has all features that the PTC site should plus it has features of GPT sites too. It has an inbuilt currency exchange. Titan has 4 more types of script are Revenue sharing script, Investment script, ICO script, and Affiliate script

Get Paid To sites are usually getting hate from me as most tasks are for countries that are in the EU or USA, so basically it limits my possibility of making money, but PTC sometimes work for us 3rd worlds as well xD

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back