What's new

What is the best forum software?

I have no experience with running a forum, but as a forum poster I think Xenforo is good, it has a clean design and loads fast. I have not tried a lot of forum scrips.

I'm not a professional software or website developer so I can't really say. I only know how to design a website with a custom theme
Same here. But from what I have heard, I believe paid ones are the best, some are expensive some are cheap, go for the ones you can. The free software forum is too limited.

Regards to the question you asked above that the best forum soft ware is paid or free. The people to my believe want free things but Almighty God will not come down after all he has done for us on earth. While some will enjoy paying and get what they want on time or it will take time before you use the one for free, it all depends on which is favorable to you.

I will advise you to go for paid software if you want to build a good dynamic forum. Paid software will give you the opportunity to have full control over the forum and tweak some of the features to your benefit.

One thing I've come to realise is the fact that things that are provided free aren't long lasting or they have limitations.
Once you're thinking of opening a forum on website that you demand lots of traffic, using paid software is not negotiable.
Don't ever use free stuff for serious Online earning endeavors.

What's your favourite forum software, this can be free or paid. What's your reason for it being your best liked script? Mine is a free version and the software is known as phpBB. Most webmasters will go for phpBB since it's easy to customize, install, and has a modern look to it. Compared to other scripts, the administration features give an excelllent ease of access to the Staff on the forum.
I do not know much about forum softwares.
If bizdustry is a forum software, then it is the best i know so far.
Please can anyone explain this further?
Thanks.

For me, it has to be MyBB. It's free, and it comes with a ton of themes and plugins that let you customize your forum to your heart's content. It's also quite user-friendly and provides for a lot of customization.

What's your favourite forum software, this can be free or paid. What's your reason for it being your best liked script? Mine is a free version and the software is known as phpBB. Most webmasters will go for phpBB since it's easy to customize, install, and has a modern look to it. Compared to other scripts, the administration features give an excelllent ease of access to the Staff on the forum.
There is no way for you to get a better result from your website when you are making use of free services which have limited features that can restrict your progress in your business.

Even though I don't have any forum I am running at the moment, but I must commend you for taking your time to post such a long review about the above forum software. It is really interesting learning new things as no knowledge is a waste. Thanks for sharing.

Well I only know of Xenforo and it's not like I use it but I got to know about it from a friend and I am sure that they are others out there just like this and I will try to find out

Before I get my XenForo, I am going to try and create a few forums with the free forum software. But I can't decide between phpbb and SMF, maybe even MyBB although their security isn't that great. What do you think is the best free forum software?

I am not sure which of these would be the best free software because i have not used them before, however, if we are considering free software i think that there are some considerations that need to be accounted for, like the limitations of the software and the possibility of there also being malware in freeware.

My all time favorite forum software is xenforo, not only is it cheaper than vBulletin and IPB it's also better IMO. You get better support, and better features right out of the box with just the core forum system. When it first dropped in 2010, I didn't really care for it for some reason... I'm happy that the current forum I own is running Xenforo, I've been wanting to purchase a license for years and finally got the chance to.

Based on my experience, SMF is the best forum software, it is free to use, beginner friendly, and anyone can learn how to use it just by watching 5-10 minutes videos on youtube. I don't see why people need to spend money on forum software

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back