What's new

What is the best forum software?

I see xenforo as one of the best forum software, I have used many other but this one is more unique and special. It is also very easy to install.
Post automatically merged:

I see xenforo as one of the best forum software, I have used many other but this one is more unique and special. It is also very easy to install.

Last edited:
For Paid Software I would recommend go with Xenforo and for free software Mybb although we have to find all free things in any software.
If you have money, then choose paid software only as it fights for spam.
I shear your point here. Paid softwares have a lit of features that the free software will not have and this will not be good for you to run with securely

Forum software can be Free or paid it all depends on the kind of forum software you like and normally make use of, most people prefer to use the free software for a start

This must be an interesting type and kind of software that someone who is always on his forum should have. To sniff out false interactions and account

Most forums I have worked with use the xenforo software and this shows it's the best and most easy to use. I'm thinking of using them to start my own forum In the future.

I am not someone who has interacted with the back end of forum sites. I do not have a forum and do not even hope to have one but for now, based on interaction on sites, xenforo plug ins are the best that I have come across.

From the reviews I have seen so far I have discovered that most people prefers xenforo forum software and this particular forum that we are using is making use of xenforo because xenforo is actually the best forum software.

I have interacted with some very food software in the past. And all have proven some very good experience. But notable has to be the xenforo software as it have features that eclipse them all.

Xenforo for me it's has been better and been bthe best software .they give room for young developers to boost things up . Their are lot more but I believe it's the best.

I will use a free software whenever I am starting, but as time goes on I will try and upgrade to a paid one that would make my site more attractive to visitors.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning the best forum software, whether it's free or paid, I am of the opinion that you should go for the paid one as the paid tends to carry more value than the free a lot of the time

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning the best forum software, whether it's free or paid, I am of the opinion that you should go for the paid one as the paid tends to carry more value than the free a lot of the time
I agree with your comments that you should go for paid forum software than the free software because the free sometimes and not that legit.

I do not own a blog before and I have never managed one before so I will talk just based on my experience using it and I think xenforo provides the best architecture among all of them.

Prior to this time, I preferred vBulletin but xenforo is actually good because he gives and an avenue for content developers to use I write more codes than forum users could even use.

It is always good to settle for the paid version of any software or website as this would enable you explore so many opportunities that are available.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back