What's new

What is the best forex trading platform

Actually there are alot of platforms which are better good for forex trading and sometimes it's best performance is on location and I believe no one can really conclude which is the best for trading. because everyone has a choice for what worked out for him

Octafx is what are the best forex trading platform in which you can venture into. They have a lot of support for you if you intend to become a Forex trader. I know people making use of it.
We have some different broker's that you can choose, I also use octa fx but not all of the times, what I don't like about them is the they have a small leverage which I don't like.
To trade with pairs it is required that you install MT4 trader browser or android or ios version if you are opening mobile more than PC because they aren't merged into one version until today.
Is not advisible to trade if you don't have at least a PC, my reason for saying that is because you need to have a bigger screen in other to analyze the chart, what you think?

That shouldn't be a problem the best platform so far is mt4
The issue should be choosing a brookerr, that is were a success of a forex trader is determined
I will share the Brooker I use (CMC)
CMC Markets is a globally trusted broker that delivers a terrific offering for traders thanks to excellent pricing, nearly 10,000 tradeable instruments, and the Next Generation trading platform, which comes packed with quality research, innovative trading tools, and powerful charting.

"Best" is user dependent
This is because what I like you might not like
And because we have different trading strategies and everyone trades uniquely.
I prefer analysis on Trading view and MT5 for entries

Forex brokers are institutions that are highly centralised and regulated and as such they are going to vary from country to country because the best in my country is octa FX.

XM is a trusted forex broker you can use to trade the forex market but I don't know if the xm broker is the metatrader 4 or 5. I still have to research to know the differences between the two of them.

XM is a trusted forex broker you can use to trade the forex market but I don't know if the xm broker is the metatrader 4 or 5. I still have to research to know the differences between the two of them.
You are very correct xm is one of the best broker so far but I think that octa fx have more modern features than them.

I also trust instaforex but I dont know if their service still exist its been long since I use the broker

You are very correct xm is one of the best broker so far but I think that octa fx have more modern features than them.

I also trust instaforex but I dont know if their service still exist its been long since I use the broker
I have never seen a forex broker that has a future like binance. In binance if you are trading you will be automatically tell the estimated profit you are likely to make at the end of the trade . But I've never seen a forex broker with that feature before.

Deriv is a nice trading platform for people that have interest to trade the forex market , A platform does not really matters in determining how much profit you can make , your knowledge is the most important thing

I still think that forex is one of the best business which anyone can do so I think to chose a broker you need to do that base on some certain factor and some of the factors are the spread and how much they accept as minimum deposit

You mean trading brokers not platforms, if you are looking for trading platforms then mt4 and mt5 are the best, to can also use trading view they are all good trading platforms.

You mean trading brokers not platforms, if you are looking for trading platforms then mt4 and mt5 are the best, to can also use trading view they are all good trading platforms.
Yeah, MT 4 and 5 are very good.
But the might not be available on I-phone at the moment,
One can still utilize trading view for analysis and make his executions with his broker platform

Yeah, MT 4 and 5 are very good.
But the might not be available on I-phone at the moment,
One can still utilize trading view for analysis and make his executions with his broker platform
That's true, but why do you think apple remove mt4 and mt5 from the apple store, for me I think that's because those trading platform are Russian base applications.

If you're a guru in forex trading, you have to choose your own criteria for yourself. You might to consider the following broker if you're a beginner for better understanding: Capital.com, eTore, AvaTrade, Plus500.

If it is the broker which you are talking about I think that I have tried etoro and instafx even marketiva but I did not like their plartform which I love the most is liteforex and alpari because their pamm account is there for you to take advantages of incase you wasnt able to trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back