What's new

What is the best business for students?

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.
You will be the one to determine the business that will be best for you to do as your location matters a lot when looking for business to establish. As a student who needs a part-time job to support his business, you can start with skills like graphics designing and web designing either online or offline is good and it will give you the time to study as well.

1. Make money from social media. ...
  2. Start a website. ...
  3. Become a YouTuber. ...
  4. Pet sitting. ...
  5. Resell textbooks. ...
  6. Sell on creative marketplaces. ...
  7. Publish a magazine or blog. ...
  8. Sell clothes on Depop.
One of the business suitable for a student is making money online like making money on bizdustry and minning crypto currency , a student can also sell jeweries

To me, there is no best business for student. this is because, students are nation builders, some pay their own school fee. guess any student who faces challenges to his or her school fees should rather go into online business.

The best business for students these days is investment online, this will help you to be able to manage your lecture time and also do business I will earn you good money.

Students too should not be left behind when it comes to business. I think a student should be looking towards the side of free lancing during other spare time.

Students and go into trading oF forex because you will even have an opportunity to concentrate on your school ,and you really need to learn a lot about forex trading if you really want to make profit from it since the market is highly volatile

You do online business, selling of physical products, and digital products, anyone suiting to you. With the online business you'll just relax and attend to classes and negotiate deals online and ship the products to the person.

Student can be a great time to explore entrepreneurship. And there are different business opportunities that students can start without a lot of upfront expense or time commitment. Let's at the the following idea below;
1. Virtual Assistant
2. YouTube personality
3. Tutor
4. Social media Manager
5. Child caretaker
6. Social media influencer
7. Graphics designer
8. Web designer
9. App developer
Developing a game and creating a web is one of the easiest online job that a student can start and earn from, a student can also start a saloon business, sellings of phone accessories.

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.

There are so many business that you can start but you already know the problem yourself.Money is the beginning of everything in this life.You should first try to get enough money and think about any business idea

Well i think that for a student best business or businesses available have to be one that are less stressful and ones that are easy to manage too as to cope with school life and your business life too.

Truth be told getting a job while in school is not an easy feat especially at the beginning it might be a bit tedious for you. The best kind of jobs you should go for are either part time jobs (jobs with shifts) or online jobs. Online job is actually better as you can do it anywhere. You just have to manage your time.

As far as I'm concerned I believe that a student who is willing to make money in the process when he or she is still in school should try as much as they can to study the businesses that have been done within the school premises and take up one and make money from it.

Students who wish to pursue a job as a tutor have multiple options, such as tutoring through a college's peer-tutoring center. By applying and registering as a tutor at your school, you'll be able to earn extra cash without having to market your services yourself.
Well I am not a student right now but I want to teacher student because I have everything worked as teachers in several schools in the past and so I have the experience to be able to tutors to don't and I'm looking for like tutoring job where I can be doing it like twice in a day at different places. I would appreciate it if you can give me a link up to sort kind of job.

There are a lot of businesses for students depending on which one you have interest in it be it online or offline. Businesses like tailoring, barbing saloon for men, beauty saloon for women and also buying and selling of charger, earphones and every phone accessories available.

The best business for a student is always online business. A student need to build an online business like blogging or affiliate marketing. Blogging is the best for me. Just create a blog and start writing acticles on the blog

There are a lot of businesses for students depending on which one you have interest in it be it online or offline. Businesses like tailoring, barbing saloon for men, beauty saloon for women and also buying and selling of charger, earphones and every phone accessories available.
I know a lot of students in same lodge with me who are making money from Barbing and I must say that it is really lucrative as they do not lack money always.

1. Make money from social media. ...
  2. Start a website. ...
  3. Become a YouTuber. ...
  4. Pet sitting. ...
  5. Resell textbooks. ...
  6. Sell on creative marketplaces. ...
  7. Publish a magazine or blog. ...
  8. Sell clothes on Depop.
The best business for a student is selling textbooks creative marketplaces making money on social media setting up a website or a YouTube as you have likely said in your comment above

I think student should think of going into any digital Business because a digital business will give them a very good working atmosphere for them to concentrate in school since you will only be able to work on spare time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back