What's new

What is the best business for students?

The amount that you will earn can vary from survey to survey, and you can gradually make more money from a certain type of survey. By now, it is clear that student earns cash website is not a fraud and help students to earn more money for themselves. Jewellery making is an ideal startup business for college students. You do not need to be a certified jeweller or make huge investments to pursue your career as a jewellery maker. Simply hone your creativity skills by watching online tutorials.
Post automatically merged:

The amount that you will earn can vary from survey to survey, and you can gradually make more money from a certain type of survey. By now, it is clear that student earns cash website is not a fraud and help students to earn more money for themselves. Jewellery making is an ideal startup business for college students. You do not need to be a certified jeweller or make huge investments to pursue your career as a jewellery maker. Simply hone your creativity skills by watching online tutorials.

As for me I believe the best business a student can engage himself with is trading, I did trading when I was in the University, it helped me a lot
Post automatically merged:

According to my own point of view I believe any business is good for your students as long as you have a good manager to take good care of the business for you, but in the aspect of doing it yourself I believe selling of books is a business can do by yourself as a student.
yes you are right any business is good for a student as long as he has a good manager but still not all students can afford to pay a manager, many student run their business by their self

Concerning what is the best work for a student . Well, there are diverse work that student can go into that will fetch them income depending on their choice, it may be online or offline e.g barbing, sewing, beat producer, singing,marketing and many more, it can be forex trading, stock market, blogging, writing and the likes when it comes to online works

I think the best business for students is one that is flexible when it comes to time. It does not take too much of their time so as not to affect their studies. So I will suggest freelancing.

As a student because of school and it's schedule, the business a student can do may be limited but they are still, like online tasks, selling online to name a few, a student could also tutor

Student can work as a parttime teacher or run a private tutorial for student. And student can aswel go into photocopying of documents and typesetting. Student can sell food items and airtime.

has anyone heard about sites where students can sell notes and make money? Recently, I was told that students can actually make money by selling their notes online

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.
I think nowadays the best business for students during their study is the online business through online business we get large amount of money and enjoy their life happily and also many people do this job and earning money and enjoy your life. I also suggest you to do business with internet and earn money.

If I must also add this point too. The best kind of business a student should probably be engaged in should be such that will not hinder his study as such

The best business for student is a business that will not affect the students education, the truth is that business like selling of clothes and shoes and more.

there are available business proposals for students but depending on time you have I am also a student and involve my self in Berbin when ever I have little opportunity.

As a student there is a lot of side business you can involve in such as private tutorial centers, part time teaching job or even some skill oriented business like salon

As a student who wants to start a business, the best advice I have for you is to learn a skill that lays and free lance it at your leisure time. Or you can start a blog writing about your aspiration or coaching classes.

Presently now due to the situation of the economy and another for you to avoid stress the best business I think that will be good for a student now is online business.

When i was a student 11 years ago, i didn't own a business during my academic pursuit. I view it as stress to my academic career, but it doesn't mean it isn't encouraging to start one now. A student can start online business like dropshipping, it offers them chance to combine both academics and business together without infringement.

The best business a student can ever engage himself or herself in is that business that never interrupts his or her academic goals. If he can find out such type of business for himself, then he's gotten the best business to be doing at that level

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back