What's new

What is the best business for students?

It is a good idea for someone still in school to set up a venture to have an extra income as there are numerous expenses for students. A good business would be something students would always want to get like fashion accessories, cakes, jerseys etc.
Couldn't agree less with your point of view although it depends on the individual student if such a person can carry out a side business whilst studying then it's good to go.

You are definitely right , selling of cloth and Jews are both movable business that a student can do successful without my hassle , selling of hotel equipment , perfumes and wristwatch.

Students can run a business while studying if they know how to manage their time. In fact, some support themselves by working full-time jobs. Running a business offers more flexibility. Students can sell a variety of things to their schoolmates. These include educational products, snacks, and school supplies. They can engage in the buying and reselling of textbooks. They may also offer tutorial services to younger students.

There are numerous businesses out there readily available to anyone who is willing to start them. For a student i will suggest you indulge more into online business as this would give you the convenience to perform all your other daily tasks.

I believe an online good delivery service is one of the best options. Using robots, students create accounts and place orders, which are prepared at campus dining locations and then placed inside the robot. The student can then track the robot’s progress on their app so they know when their meal will be getting to their destination.

I think a student could get enough time to study the study the fundermental and the technical analysis on cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency investment is equally a good form of investment.

Getting enough time in studying yourself to know your strength and your areas in which you can earn money conveniently online , so the best way is to study you area of expertise.
Depending on the type of business and also depending on the level of the person, if its offline business , you can start selling wears and underwear in schools , or selling jeweleries

Last edited:
A lot of students I know about that will cause the work in some organisations such as hospital and any organisation that they can work on a scheduled time. Sometimes so many of them engage in online business like affiliate marketing.

There are many students who are involved in the fast food business, but you must invest a good amount of money in order to initially start such kind of business.

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.
There are multiple business options for students. Here are some great ideas:

• Freelancing
  • Content writing
  • Social media influencer
  • Tutoring
  • Food and drink business

It is not enough to say this or that business is good for students. Without knowing his interests, skills and knowledge, it is difficult to suggest a business. There are a lot of businesses that are appropriate for businesses and some of them are selling merch through platforms like Etsy, Redbubble and Amazon and selling digital items through Etsy, Creative Market, etc.

Get a part time job that be allows shifting. Maybe you can always work in the evening time and go to school at day time. Endeavor you have time for rest and studies
This is a very good suggestion as far as I'm concerned. Have you watched The Equalizer 2? Mr McCall aka Denzel Washington hired a kid to do a painting job in his yard but with the condition of him only starting the job at 3:15 PM when he's back from school. Get a job like that and mix it up with your studies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back