Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lucidluc

Oct 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
to me I find all these anime's very amazing... the closest live action shows are game of thrones and that barely scrapes the surface of what an anime show can do!
personally my favorite shows would probably be... HMMM there are a lot ?...I guess I can renew my top 10

1. Tied for first is 2 shows lol...
Naruto + Naruto: Shippuden and also Hunter x Hunter (both 1999 and 2011)

2. tied for second is also 2 shows xD
Death Note and Code Geass

3. Bleach

4. Neon Genesis Evangelion + EOE

5. Fullmetal Alchemist + Brotherhood

6. Samurai Champloo

7. Youjo Senki (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)

8. Overlord

9. Darker than Black

10. Castlevania

I don't watch many animes .. but lateley i have seen two of the best animes i've seen my entire life ( neverland / vinland saga ) great stories ... i can't wait to see other parts ... but till now the best anime of all times is detective conan ... i know some of teachers in unv who watch it ... but sometimes i feel that oyama ( the producer) over reacting

Death Note = I am glad i didn't skip this animes and watch it till end. It has great stories with great animation, characters. You should watch Code Geass its the similar to the death note series.

Naruto and Naruto Shippuden is the best anime movie in your list as far as anime movies are concerned. This animation movie is quite an interesting one that got me hooked into it from the beginning to the end.

CBR has compiled a list of the best anime that has aired since the genre's inception. Many of these shows were made during the last two decades, so if you were the one tuning in on a Saturday morning to watch any of these, you'll feel nostalgic.

I have watch death note, a bit scary you know. But I love game of thrones gets to me each time I watch it. It is just perfect everything about the movie. Can watch it over and over without getting tired.

The best have watched so far is seriously attacks on titans it's interesting to watch and it's still going on right now new episodes are currently been added to the latest season.

NARUTO Shippuden is the best animated film on your list as far as animated films are concerned. This animated film was very interesting and engrossing from start to finish.

My favorite ones is One Piece, it is a story about a teenager who ate a special devil fruit which gave him special powers to stretch just like rubber. His dream is to become the king of pirates and do good things for the civillians, and also to create a team of pirates who will make his dream to come true.
every member of his team has his own unique dream, and knows how to fight well in his own ways. They will have to deal with horrible and powerful enemies, but they aren't alone they will have a lot of allies with the time who will always be there for them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back