Valued Contributor
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
BizNotes
USD
$1.6000USD
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
I have learned about different budgeting techniques. The "SMART" budgeting techniques is one of them. The term "SMART" is usually considered a short form of "specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound" and this is why this technique is pretty popular. So, how can it help, actually?

I do not go with these technical jargon. I mainly follow 50/30/20 rule and I think this is SMART. By following this rule, I will not only pay my bills bit also mange to use mon ey for fun activities as well as save and invest money.

I do not go with these technical jargon. I mainly follow 50/30/20 rule and I think this is SMART. By following this rule, I will not only pay my bills bit also mange to use mon ey for fun activities as well as save and invest money.
So, it means that you save how many percent out of your money? If you are saving 20% out of the money, I will consider it as pretty poor unless how much that you are earning is considered to be pretty much that you can save that kind of amount.

So, it means that you save how many percent out of your money? If you are saving 20% out of the money, I will consider it as pretty poor unless how much that you are earning is considered to be pretty much that you can save that kind of amount.
How much do you think a self-employed person can realistically save money? I save 20 percent of my total income but sometimes I cannot even save money because my earnings will not meet my monthly financial goals. I save money and then use savings to make investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Pawn Game is back! Join us reliving this classic arcade style shooter.
Learn how to reverse chronic diseases, auto-immune disorders, and reclaim your health with the power of a proper human diet.
Back