What's new

What is Private Blog Network (PBN) and How You Can Use PBN for SEO

There was a time when PBN or Private Blog Network was considered a good strategy to build baklinks to your site, however, this strategy is no longer working.
What really caused this system to start working?? I believe sites that where having similar domain where gaining from it by sharing backlinks within themselves to gain much traffic.

What really caused this system to start working?? I believe sites that where having similar domain where gaining from it by sharing backlinks within themselves to gain much traffic.
Private Blog Network means you create a lot of site slike a1, a2, a3, a4 etc. and build backlinks to your primary site "A". For search engine this is a way to manipulate ranks.

Private Blog Network means you create a lot of site slike a1, a2, a3, a4 etc. and build backlinks to your primary site "A". For search engine this is a way to manipulate ranks.
That's benefiting too, building a lookalike sites like A-D sites, and building back line from one helps improve the traffic of all. Cos the first one can help others too, to gain traffic when you're sharing backlinks to the main one.

I'm just using my instinct to guess, I'm not too sure, you can correct me if I'm mistaking.

That's benefiting too, building a lookalike sites like A-D sites, and building back line from one helps improve the traffic of all. Cos the first one can help others too, to gain traffic when you're sharing backlinks to the main one.

I'm just using my instinct to guess, I'm not too sure, you can correct me if I'm mistaking.
In order to get traffic to your main site from your subsidiary sites (network blogs), you first need traffic on subsidiary sites. You need to work hard to build traffic. If you can build traffic on subsidiary sites, why not build traffic on your main site instead.

In order to get traffic to your main site from your subsidiary sites (network blogs), you first need traffic on subsidiary sites. You need to work hard to build traffic. If you can build traffic on subsidiary sites, why not build traffic on your main site instead.
You're right dear. Is better to take advantage to build traffic from my main site, instead of subsidiary sites. My main site should be priority first in order to increase future revenue.

Let say I built three websites and each of these websites contain high quality articles but I share my links on all of these websites, will I be running a private blog network?

I don't know what's the current acceptability of PBN, though I still think it's quite good. The search engine sites are only scared that the ranking of sites would increase, same with their visibility.
I hope they accept this, but I don't know if sites can detect when you use PBN

This is a very good innovative, but I believe it is going to require that one spends enough money on it before getting to benefit.

Even though PBN is not appreciated by Search engines like Google, there are ways to manipulate SEO through PBN. Instead of hosting your websites on the same servers where your primary website is hosted, you can host your PBN websites with another Web hosting company.

You will benefit from backlink only when it comes from authority sites and from the sites that are ranked higher from yours. In order to benefit from pbn your pbn sites need to have high quality content and has higher position on search engines, if not than there is not much benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back