What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

What is LTC Nord and are you aware of trust wallet issue with LTC?

Since yesterday I am facing issues with my trust wallet and unable to transfer any amount of LTC and getting error or RPC check fees and upon researching about I, I came to know there is some issue with its network and its more than 24 hours that they are working on it and unable to solve it.

Are you aware of this issue and in how much time it will be resolved?

Since yesterday I am facing issues with my trust wallet and unable to transfer any amount of LTC and getting error or RPC check fees and upon researching about I, I came to know there is some issue with its network and its more than 24 hours that they are working on it and unable to solve it.

Are you aware of this issue and in how much time it will be resolved?
I am not aware about the issue and I am sure they they must have resolved the issue by now.

They have resolved it now but I lost almost $15 because of this issue so I need to be more careful with crypto as I am learning less and losing more

They have resolved it now but I lost almost $15 because of this issue so I need to be more careful with crypto as I am learning less and losing more
Sorry about that
This is why I always say that anything that has to do with cryptocurrency is very risky.

It was my mistake and seems like I am an easy target for them so they were able to scam me easily

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back