What's new

What is liquidity and volatility in a stock market?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When there are more Customers and Producers in Chocolate Industry, the market looks extraordinary, as a client, you are not subject to a Single maker and the other way around for the Producer. This sort of Flexibility is called Liquditity.
The term liquidity alludes to how rapidly or effectively something can be purchased or sold on the lookout

At the point when the Customers are not continually requesting items or the costs offered by them is fluctuating like ECG, they are supposed to be unstable and same with makers with unpredictable inventory. The market with this unusual condition is called Volatile Market.
The term Volatility is essentially standard deviation of day by day logarithmic return.

In laymen term, If the costs of a security vary quickly in a brief timeframe length, it is named to have high instability. In the event that the costs of a security vacillate gradually in a more extended time frame, it is named to have low instability.

At the point when these conditions are put in the stock market they are called Liquditity and Volatility individually.

Market liquidity refers to the depth of buy and sell orders. Aliquid market is one where you can buy or sell quickly. Volatility refers to a market's rate of change. A volatilemarket is one in which price changes rapidly over a short period of time.

In stock or crypto currency exchange Business, liquidity simply Means the amount of money you have in buying assets. For example in stock trading they call this buying power while Volatility means the way the market moves upward and downward. Of you can be able to analyze the Volatility of any trade you will be sure of making money on it.
Post automatically merged:

In stock or crypto currency exchange Business, liquidity simply Means the amount of money you have in buying assets. For example in stock trading they call this buying power while Volatility means the way the market moves upward and downward. Of you can be able to analyze the Volatility of any trade you will be sure of making money on it.

When there are more Customers and Producers in candy Industry, the market looks incredible, as a client, you are not subject to a Single maker and the other way around for the Producer. This sort of Flexibility is called Liquditity.

At the point when the Customers are not continually requesting items or the costs offered by them is fluctuating like ECG, they are supposed to be unpredictable and same with makers with unstable inventory. The market with this eccentric condition is called Volatile Market.

Thank you for sharing the information. I can relate to the liquidity of the business but I didn't know that liquidity is also a term in stocks trading. When the market has a good number of transactions because there are many sellers and many buyers as well then the market is very liquid. With a volatile market, I guess that is the best time to speculate on which stock to buy since the prices and valuation are not stable. Correct me if I am wrong in my understanding.

liquidity in a stock market generally refers to how rapidly shares of a stock can be bought or sold without substantially impacting the stock price. Stocks with low liquidity may be difficult to sell and may cause you to take a bigger loss if you cannot sell the shares when you want to.
Volatility is the measure of how drastically a market's prices change. ... Lower liquidity usually results in a more volatile market and cause price to change drastically.

Liquidity in stock market refer to how quickly shares of a stock can be bought or sold.
Volatility refers to how price quickly change from one direction to another in a fast manner.

Liquidity in stock market refers to those stocks that are easily sold to other people. It is a likelihood that these stocks and shares has of being sold.
While volatility refers to the unstable movement of the price of stocks and shares. This means that it fluctuates immediately, it moves up and down in a very short time

Thanks for information. This is market language at where Liquidity is the rate of buy and sell orders. And a liquid is what in market, is where we can buy or sell quickly.
But volatility is the rate of changing values of product selling and buying.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for information. This is market language at where Liquidity is the rate of buy and sell orders. And a liquid is what in market, is where we can buy or sell quickly.
But volatility is the rate of changing values of product selling and buying.

Last edited:
Liquidity is the ability to service short-term debt, in stock market. Volatility has to do with the increase in market price, both of them matters a lot. In stock market, and must be considered before buying any stock in the market in other not to encure debt in the business.

Market liquidity refers to the depth of buy and sell orders. A liquid market is one where you can buy and sell quickly. Volatility market is one in which price changes rapidly over a short period of time. Liquidity may also mean ability to short term debt,in stock market. Volatility has to do with the increase in market place

When there are more Customers and Producers in Chocolate Industry, the market looks extraordinary, as a client, you are not subject to a Single maker and the other way around for the Producer. This sort of Flexibility is called Liquditity.
The term liquidity alludes to how rapidly or effectively something can be purchased or sold on the lookout

At the point when the Customers are not continually requesting items or the costs offered by them is fluctuating like ECG, they are supposed to be unstable and same with makers with unpredictable inventory. The market with this unusual condition is called Volatile Market.
The term Volatility is essentially standard deviation of day by day logarithmic return.

In laymen term, If the costs of a security vary quickly in a brief timeframe length, it is named to have high instability. In the event that the costs of a security vacillate gradually in a more extended time frame, it is named to have low instability.

At the point when these conditions are put in the stock market they are called Liquditity and Volatility individually.
Good info you have put up here... But the simple term i do use when i was still a newbie was liquidity is conversion while votality is fluctuation.

I think you have simplified it enough for us here and am really greatful for that. Some of these terms are what new and some seasoned traders find difficult to comprehend.

During the market trading,the flux of money that usually exchange for stock is term liquidity in the market,while the fluctuation movement of the prices is what is trem as volatility,and a lot of factors makes this to happened.

Liquidity of the market mainly favours the day traders(margin trader) because the easily sell off thier goods while volatility is the fluctuation of a currency or stock which doesn't have a fixed price

Liquidity in stock market refer to how quickly shares of a stock can be bought or sold.
Volatility refers to how price quickly change from one direction to another in a fast manner.
The liquid market which is a trading of stock,by buying and selling quickly,But one thing that can either make you have a huge returns or a big loss,is the thing that governs volatility market.

The liquidity of a market is the rate of buy and sell that is to say that a liquid market is a wine in which you can easily buy or sell commodities. Volatility is the rate of change of a particular commodity.

Nice explanation and I think everybody who's read this article will have an idea of what liquidity and volatility are as regards the stock market.

The stock market is very volatile. That's because the share prices goes up and down constantly. The share price is depended on market situation and company's performance.

One thing i have come to understand about the market being liquid,is that the shares being traded might have some surge due to huge investors being involved in the stock and this might cause heavy liqudity on the part of other investors.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back