Not open for further replies.

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This game is so simple and yet everyone is playing it. I see it being referenced in videos, memes, there is merch being made by fans for it, even songs about the game. I get that it is a decent game for what it is, but people are acting like it is a AAA title game. It is blowing my mind lol

I just recently start this game and the good point is you don't need any friend to start playing. I love to murder and eject the players. They call you in discord when you're working as a team with unknown players

I guess that's what people like these days, just a simple game that anyone could play with their friends and family. That's why it got so popular

It's a brilliant idea for a game, and it works on every computer pretty much.

Call of duty and games like that you need a very strong computer.

This game is so simple and yet everyone is playing it. I see it being referenced in videos, memes, there is merch being made by fans for it, even songs about the game. I get that it is a decent game for what it is, but people are acting like it is a AAA title game. It is blowing my mind lol
I don t know maybe it make people LIE to each other and kill each other ? :|

I don t know maybe it make people LIE to each other and kill each other ? :|
So you think that part of the game is what makes it so appealing? That is pretty bad. I am a horrible liar, especially when it comes to family and friends so I would be terrible at a game like this.

It's a simple game that doesn't require too much mental stress, maybe that's why people love it. I like it too though but I prefer a game that requires me to think deep and be creative

It's a simple game that doesn't require too much mental stress, maybe that's why people love it. I like it too though but I prefer a game that requires me to think deep and be creative
I am the same way. I like a game that makes me either solve problems or create things. I really enjoy sandbox-style games or sim-related games myself. I mean even just the Sims can be a lot of fun for building homes which is another thing I like.

The game's exposure was due to a lucky shot, following lead after Rockstar and others , it was released on Epic Games as a last resolve to gain attention, and it actually did.
Its not the first 2.5D Game out there , and there are more interesting games worth playing , they got lucky.
One of the reasons it keeps Social media creators from sticking to it , is its a hot topic at the moment , while the reason it keeps people within it , is that its somewhat engaging.

I think in next game they could be making the fortnite type of game out of it. I am sure that would be making it more fun. I love the current game too. It's fun either way. I like it that they made the mobile version of the game free of cost to play. I guess before the clone games come out this would be pretty fun.

the only basic thing that is going on among us when there is good communication is strong friendship and understanding which will keep us for a lifetime it also help to build memories moments and time we spent together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back