What's new

What is difference between e-commerce and traditional-commerce?

Last day I was searching about some topics on Google. I read one new word " traditional commerce".. Can anyone tell what is it? And what is difference between e-commerce and traditional commerc

Traditional commerce involves any business exchange that takes place face-to-face located in physical store space. E-commerce refers to those done online. Lately E-commerce has been gaining ground so much.

Traditional Commerce have many components and e-commerce is just a one just a one as well as a special one if ecommerce is not existed in the e-business most probably the ebusiness will not be existed in there.

E commerce is an avenue for products and services to be advertised and bought online. We can refer to it as an online business. Traditional commerce involves exchanging of goods and services physically.

E-Commerce is completely an in digital and online mode where the communication is through electronic form completely whereas Traditional Commerce is completely offline and through in person or face to face. ... E-Commerce can have one to one marketing whereas Traditional Commerce can have only one-way marketing.

Traditional e commerce is termed from buying and selling in local shops just like we know of the normal buying and selling while e commerce is online buying and selling that is no physical shops

Last day I was searching about some topics on Google. I read one new word " traditional commerce".. Can anyone tell what is it? And what is difference between e-commerce and traditional commerce?
The difference between e-commerce and traditional commerce is that e-commerce is an electronic transaction which involves the buyer and seller transacting without seeing each other while traditional commerce is a local trade which is different from e-commerce that is an international trade.

According to my own point of view e-commerce is the buying and selling of products online this includes social Media platform and website such as Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp and TiK ToK but traditional commerce it's all about buy and selling things offline in rural area

E-commerce is a variant of traditional commerce because there is still an exchange of goods. The biggest difference between traditional commerce and e-commerce is accessibility. With traditional commerce, your reach and accessibility are only as far as the furthest customer is willing to travel to your business.

E-Commerce is completely an in digital and online mode where the communication is through electronic form completely whereas Traditional Commerce is completely offline and through in person or face to face. ... E-Commerce can have one to one marketing whereas Traditional Commerce can have only one-way marketing.
E-Commerce is a form of online shopping where users can buy goods and services from their electronic devices such as a laptop, mobile, tablet. Traditional-Commerce is a traditional approach to buy goods and services in person which involves face to face dealing.

According to my understanding traditional commerce is the art of buying and selling through face to face while e-commerce is the art of buying and selling through the electronic means.

Commerce industry are now indirectly separated into two which are Ecommerce and Traditional commerce industry. Now Ecommerce is a commerce industry where all goods and services re ductly available on the company's website. While traditional commerce is a normal traditional or olden means of working earning.

1. E-Commerce is completely an in digital and online mode where the communication is through electronic form completely whereas Traditional Commerce is completely offline and through in person or face to face.
  2. E-Commerce is reachable worldwide and has more connectivity whereas Traditional Commerce is limited to a particular geographical area especially smaller.
  3. E-Commerce can have one to one marketing whereas Traditional Commerce can have only one-way marketing.

E-commerce is completely an in digital and online mode where the communication is through electronic form completely Traditional commerce is involves any business exchange that takes place face-to-face located in physical store space. consumers have the option to come in personally to buy your products and services that is e commerce and traditional commerce

E-comerce are the practice where by business and transaction are been done via internet. Traditional commerce is the situation where by traction are been done through analogue process I.e both transaction and payments are been done locally.

E commerceis completely an in digital and online mode where the communication is through electronic form completely whereas traditional commerce is completely offline and through in person or face to face.

The different between between e-commerce and traditional commerce are has follows e commerce is using medium of internet why traditional electronic media to disseminate their product to their targeted Audience.The e- commerce deos not need much money to be commuted compare to traditional one which need a lot money to propagate their product. Most of ppl at this part of country prefer traditional commerce because they don't have access to internet so they preferred traditional type. If I want to advice ppl on the commerce to engaged I would recommend traditional commerce to them because that is the one that endear him to ppl.

Traditional commerce is different from e-commerce in terms of presence . The traditional one is in person where there is an exchange of products and services. Sellers have a physical space where buyers supply their needs, as opposed to the electronic one which is virtual or online.

Last day I was searching about some topics on Google. I read one new word " traditional commerce".. Can anyone tell what is it? And what is difference between e-commerce and traditional commerce?
I guess the difference is the 'e' right? 😁😁 Just kidding, e-commerce has to do with selling online while traditional is selling the old way , like door to door marketing, sharing of flyers, gurellia marketing. Nowadays many people have forgotten the traditional method but best believe it's still very effective.

Traditional commerce has to do with the business transactions between individuals on one-on-one basis to complete transactions while e-commerce has to do with the conduction of businesses in online mediums,which doesn't require people to meet in person.

I guess the difference is the 'e' right? 😁😁 Just kidding, e-commerce has to do with selling online while traditional is selling the old way , like door to door marketing, sharing of flyers, gurellia marketing. Nowadays many people have forgotten the traditional method but best believe it's still very effective.
Laughs, the corona virus have made people to forget more about traditional marketing strategies to promote what ever they deal on. Online marketing is the best option now, to carry on and get peoples attention for whatever you deal on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back