What's new

What is difference between e-commerce and traditional-commerce?

Last day I was searching about some topics on Google. I read one new word " traditional commerce".. Can anyone tell what is it? And what is difference between e-commerce and traditional commerce?
I think E-Commerce is used to spread buisness through online way. All the concrete buisness is fully handled using E-Commerce way. People order require thing using E-Commerce. It is good to grow concrete buisness.
On the other hand the concrete buisness is physical buisness which is personally dealt.

E-commerce is much more cost effective compared to traditional commerce. This is due to the fact where through E-commerce, the cost for the middle-person to sell their products can be saved and diverted to another aspect of their business.

e-commerce is a form of online platform where people can buy and sell goods from the comfort of their homes, e-commerce makes it possible from people to buy things from there phones and tablets or laptop or computer, traditional commerce is a traditional approach to buying goods and services, where the buyers qnd the sellers can meet physically to transact business.

E-commerce mean electronic commerce, that's act of buying and selling of goods and products done strictly online while traditional commerce is old way of trading. It includes trade by barter where people exchange what they have for what they need.

Ecommerce is the better and modern type of traditional commerce. The E_commerce is an electronic commerce that takes place online. Which you can use your device to access and operate. The traditional commerce is an outdated type of business module, where you meet face to face to negotiate for buying and selling.

Another difference between E commerce and traditional commerce is that traditional commerce mostly covers a very small geographic area while E commerce covers a more larger geographical area compared to that of traditional commerce.

E-Commerce is completely an in digital and online mode where the communication is through electronic form completely whereas Traditional Commerce is completely offline and through in person or face to face. ... E-Commerce can have one to one marketing whereas Traditional Commerce can have only one-way marketing.

E-commerce is the process of exchanging goods or services in the form of digital mode where the payment is done via online transactions, in electric form. The payments can be made by any form of digital modes such as credit or debit cards, digital wallets or Net banking. E-commerce is an online platform for customers to sell and buy goods or services and it is delivered to the doorstep of the customer. This saves the time and money that would have been otherwise spent on traveling. In E-commerce, shopping could be done all round the clock without any chaos, during our free time.

Traditional commerce is the process of buying and selling goods in direct form, this began with the start of human civilization, namely the Barter system. While the Barter system was exchanging goods for other goods, the recent traditional business exchanges goods for monetary gains.

It looks like you already know the answer to your question. The so called e-commerce is the online transaction for any kind of purchase or payments for services (for online workers). The traditional commerce is the exchange of goods and services outside of the internet. As you had mentioned, the supermarket is one example where people go there to shop. However, the landscape of commerce is changing that supermarkets are getting to be a hybrid with their "call and delivery" method of shopping for customers who do not want to go there to shop.

E-commerce is a form of online shopping where users can buy goods and services from their electronic devices such as laptops, mobile etc. Traditional-commerce is a traditional approach to buy goods and services in person which involves face to face dealings

The major difference between ecommerce and traditional marketing is that, e-commerce are specifically based online. Any order you will make must be done online except the delivery while traditional Business is a form of business that is done in a physical store. Customers will be required to leave their house to physical outlet unlike e-commerce.

Traditional commerce is a conventional form of trading which is the oldest and it require contact of the two individuals involved in trading while that of e-commerce is the new form of trading that requires internet to make trading possible, with e-commerce trading can be done from one country to another.

Last day I was searching about some topics on Google. I read one new word " traditional commerce".. Can anyone tell what is it? And what is difference between e-commerce and traditional commerce?
e-Commerce or electronic commerce refers to the exchange of goods and services, funds or information, between businesses and consumers using the electronic network, i.e. internet or online social network. e-Commerce means trading and providing assistance to trading activities, through the use of the electronic medium, i.e. all the activities like purchasing, selling.

We can simply say that E commerce is an online business and traditional E commerce is an off line business.E-commerce is an acronym that stands for the term Electronic commerce, this is the type of buying and selling that goes on through the electronic channels like your smartphone, computer, tablets, windowsdevices and any other electronic device
the traditional commerce is the buying and selling that occurs in our everyday life that is offline commerce.

The difference is not far fetched. Traditional commerce, on the one hand, means the old way of doing commercial activities. While e-commerce, on the other hand, is the digital way of running commerce. The former is simply ancient while the latter is modern.
Post automatically merged:

The difference is not far fetched. Traditional commerce, on the one hand, means the old way of doing commercial activities. While e-commerce, on the other hand, is the digital way of running commerce. The former is simply ancient while the latter is modern.

E-commerce refers to the process of buying or selling products or services over the Internet. Online shopping is becoming increasingly popular because of speed and ease of use for customers. ... Business to Consumer ( B2C ) involves the online sales of goods, services and provision of information directly to consumers.

The difference between E-commerce and raditional commerce
E-Commerce is completely an in digital and online mode where the communication is through electronic form completely whereas Traditional Commerce is completely offline and through in person or face to face. E-Commerce can have one to one marketing whereas Traditional Commerce can have only one-way marketing

E-commerce is an acronym that stands for the term Electronic commerce, this is the type of buying and selling that goes on through the electronic channels like your smartphone, computer, tablets, windows devices and any other electronic device that can access the internet because the buying and selling occurs through the aid of internet.
On the other hand, the traditional commerce is the buying and selling that occurs in our everyday life that is offline commerce which we have been doing before the advent of electronic gadgets.

Concise and straight to the point! I will always pick traditional commerce over E commerce at this period because of the high rate of substandard goods that I see online. People who sell online don't say the truth sometimes and that's frustrating.

Gone are the days when the commercial activities like the exchange of goods and services for money, between parties, takes place only in the traditional mode, i.e. the customer has to go to the market, look at the variety of products, choose the required stuff and the purchasing them by paying the specified amount. But with the advent of e-Commerce, people can buy goods, pay bills, or transfer money in just one click.

E-commerce is completely an in digital and online mode where the communication is through electronic form completely whereas Traditional commerce is completely ofline and through in persion or face to face ...E-commerce can have one to one marketing whereas Traditional commerce can have only one-way marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back