What is best thing you ever eaten?

LOSHMI

Legend
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
First thing that i can remember would be Serbian version of burger called Pljeskavica, so if you ever get to Serbia i would recommend you buy one and add onions, it's best combination (you can add few more things that you like but onion is best)

I have eaten sow many amazing dishies so it's gonna be hard to pick one ... palaw witch is a russian dishe ... also pizza / lazania and suchi is not bad

Well my favorite food is mashed potatoes so I would call it the best thing I've ever ate, it is so soft and delicious it is just unexplainable, and if you know how to make them good?? they would blow your month with tastiness!. My grandmother always used to cook me some after school for lunch and she knew how to make them soft and scrumptious. these days since I'm older I know how to cook them myself but to this day I cannot make them as my grandmother did.....

First thing that i can remember would be Serbian version of burger called Pljeskavica, so if you ever get to Serbia i would recommend you buy one and add onions, it's best combination (you can add few more things that you like but onion is best)
cock (jk) probably shawarma I just love the taste and if you do it right you will make the most amazing dish every.

Even though the thread is from three years ago, your recommendation of the Serbian Pljeskavica remains just as enticing. I appreciate that you shared your fond memories of this delectable dish. If I ever have the opportunity to visit Serbia, I will make it a point to try this culinary delight with onions as you suggested.

Well my favorite food is mashed potatoes so I would call it the best thing I've ever ate, it is so soft and delicious it is just unexplainable, and if you know how to make them good?? they would blow your month with tastiness!. My grandmother always used to cook me some after school for lunch and she knew how to make them soft and scrumptious. these days since I'm older I know how to cook them myself but to this day I cannot make them as my grandmother did.....

Seriously, mashed potatoes have always been my favourite first food to eat. I couldn't get enough of it the first time I ate it and it was also my mother who made it for me. She's a very good cook too. Potatoes are naturally sweet and I get why they make mashed potatoes to be very sweet. I can make it for myself today!

Well for me there is food and also there is also snacks, from the food angle my favourite food is beans and plantain cause that meal maddddd and snacks mine is meat pie or chicken pie.

Well for me there is food and also there is also snacks, from the food angle my favourite food is beans and plantain cause that meal maddddd and snacks mine is meat pie or chicken pie.

It's the roasted plantain that I love so much. If you have been in Western part of Nigeria, they call it Boli. The Yoruba's have made it a very famous food and it's also very popular in the Rivers because of acculturation. I don't mind not eating it with beans but with sauce and roasted fish too.

Years ago, we had a local ice cream shop that did birthday cake batter shakes. They closed down but I still wish they would come back. It was the best thing I ever tasted. My wife and I were addicted to them. We would go once a week to get them.

Years ago, we had a local ice cream shop that did birthday cake batter shakes. They closed down but I still wish they would come back. It was the best thing I ever tasted. My wife and I were addicted to them. We would go once a week to get them.

It's always very difficult to deal with when a business that their products gives you joy and great satisfaction for you to frequently patronize then suddenly ends up closing down. It usually feels like a low blow because you know that it's not going to be possible for you to get something close to what they used to give you.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back