What's new

What is a good platform for paid to click earnings for someone new to this?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have never used a paid to click service. I have heard of them but never actually looked into what they are about.

What is a good platform or website for someone who is curious about paid to click programs to test the waters?

I don't want to pay anything so it has to be free.

there are tons of them out there like adbtc , coinpot ,etc . But I will tell you that they pay peanuts . Is better not to waste time there

you have in this category many sites of this kind that pay. you just have to choose your payment methods: paypal / payeer, rubles / usd etc.

I personally use lavabux, advads and more for rubles, in payeer. I go in every day to collect the bonus + I give a few more clicks. small membership payments for free, but they gather there when you have nothing to do 10-15 minutes a day.

I have never used a paid to click service. I have heard of them but never actually looked into what they are about.

What is a good platform or website for someone who is curious about paid to click programs to test the waters?

I have joined many pay to click sites but I realized only two platforms are legal and they really gives withdrawal I personally drawn some money from these websites which are aregonclick to click and surfbux . if you are interested to earn money by just clicking then I will advise you to check these two sites.

Have heard about this paid to click platform but have not done it before to know if it is legitimate or scam. I will take my time to search on Google or read more review about it.

PTC sites are cool for people who are into online earning newly given that they are slow earners and takes some patience to get anything from them. The only PTC site that I have earned from out of the several I joined earlier on is adbtc.

I've worked with a few before but I'm not sure if it is still accessible. Most of ptc sites turned out to be scam or just simply paying peanuts. It's not worth wasting my time, so I'm glad that I quit doing that.

There are tons of websites available that pays. But the pay at ptc work is quiet less. You can go for more paying tasks like surveys, videos etc.
I have been working on such sites here is the link of one I have been working and earning.
Link

I will advise you not to go into ptc sites, invest your time in something better and worthwhile. They pay peanuts after all the energy and subscription you have wasted. You can try other sites like paid to write.

as many have said they barely pay anything, but if you want to be paid in bitcoin you can check out adbtc.top and coinpayu, you'll probably find them not worth your time, but you could check them out before deciding.

There are alot of paid to click websites in which you can register yourself but you have to give your much time to that and in return you will get quite little reward which would not be worth of it so i would suggest not to go for that.

Post automatically merged:

I think bizdustry.com is a very good plate form their we can easily earn by replying the posts...its very easy to use

No good site as far as am concerned ok? The only site I can recommend for anyone is only bizdustry that's all, even a lot of site recently tried to Imitate bizdustry, but they later failed becouse their foundation were not built on rocks, they built it on sand

there are tons of them out there like adbtc , coinpot ,etc . But I will tell you that they pay peanuts . Is better not to waste time there

lols, that is one of the thing I hate about this sits.after all the energy put in place to complete there task daily,at the end of the day,you go home with peanuts.the best way to earn is to go learn a skill.and advertise it.

To get a really good and paying pay to click sites, It requires working and and testing many pct sites, bizdustry is one of the best sites and its the first ever sites that paid me $12 for my first withdrawal, most of the other sites pays peanut

I heard about this pay as you click for a very long time.i decided to give it a try some time ago only or it to be a scam sit.since then I don't patronise those sit again.some are legit base on what I have heard.

I heard about this pay as you click for a very long time.i decided to give it a try some time ago only or it to be a scam sit.since then I don't patronise those sit again.some are legit base on what I have heard.
Most of them pay for sometime and they later crash, but for now the litecoin miners, are still paying constantly on daily bases, because I do place withdrawal and it been sent to my wallet.

Like how long does it take you to get 2dollars.i feel the pay out is a bit megre.is open to citizens from all nations.what other task do you undertake in such sit.i need to know all these before I try my luck.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back