What's new

What is a DDoS Attack?

A DDoS attack is a type of DoS attack in which multiple hijacked systems are used to attack the target system, a malicious action intended to bring down a website. Several computers or servers are used in a coordinated manner to overload a system and render it unusable. To minimize the impact of such an attack you should rely on building a solid infrastructure.

This DDoS attack is a horror one when you get affected by it, everything will seize automatically which might lead to loss of documents to the hand of a black hat hackers. I don't pray to get affected with DDOS ever again.

Have you ever been a victim of this type of hack? Distributed Denial of Service is short for DDoS. Hackers attack website or an internet connection by overloading the victim's website or IP with thousands of packets with the intention of making it impossible for intended use. Here is a video to explain more:

Ddos attack on websites is not a new was hackers use because the method used is common, they attack websites by overloading the website with many packet to weaken the security guide of the website.

Distributed denial of service attack has to with the illegal activities of a hacker,who uses different tempered computer systems to illegally invade a targeted network,to cause denial of network to the end users of the targeted networks.

My friend told me that it happened to him sometime ago but he had to employ the services of an hacker to be able to decode the attack and stop it before it did a serious damage.

when someone managed to get access to the backend because of some database leaks which revealed one of my old passwords. Unfortunately, I was using that password on my forum so I was targetted after I changed everything and they couldn't access my backend anymore

A DDoS attack, or distributed denial of service attack, is a sort of cyberattack in which numerous computers or devices flood a targeted server or website with traffic or requests, overwhelming it and rendering it inaccessible to authorized users. A collection of typically malware-infected computers that are part of a hacker-controlled botnet are responsible for the attack.

No, i have never been a victim of Distributed Denial of Service attack. Sometimes i count myself lucky because i have never been a victim of any type of hack.

A distributed denial-of-service attack, also known as a DDoS attack, is a type of cybercrime in which an attacker overwhelms a server, service, or network with internet traffic from numerous remote locations with the intention of sabotaging regular traffic and rendering the targeted resource inaccessible to users.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back