What's new

What is a business idea you have but haven't had the confidence to start yet?

My original business idea is to create/edit profile pictures for people on a site called Fiverr, and although my editing skills are good, I don't have that confidence to get it started, and I'm scared I wouldn't be able to take many people's orders as I'm still in university.

The two business idea i have but i have not tried is hotel business and also going into oil and gas business and the reason being that starting the business involves a huge amount of money
The two business idea i have but i have not tried is hotel business and also going into oil and gas business and the reason being that starting the business involves a huge amount of money

Well, I always wanted to start my own restaurant. There are many business idea that I have on my mind. However, the only reason why I am reluctant to try out those ideas is due to the fact that I fear losses.

Having a personal fast food restaurant has always been a dream of some sort to bez but i have not actually thought about going into this line of work just yet i still have so many things to do, i want to focus on other areas first before i reason that.

All too often we get business ideas that we think are a good idea but the more we ponder and think about them, the more we think of the reasons why it wouldn't be a good idea and then our confidence drops and we end up not starting it. I am a pain for this myself, I have often sat and thought about setting up my own freelance business where I had a website, packages and such but the more I think about it, the more I worry about what could go wrong and then I get put off doing it. I know if I was to start it I would be fine but the voices in my head like to play with me and tell me it's a bad idea.

What is a business idea you have that you haven't had the confidence to start? What is your reason for not starting it?
I have the idea of starting a clothing line and I will do it as soon as I have the capital. I know so much about it and I even know where I can get the clothes to sell. I learnt it sometime ago and I am surely going to venture into it

Indeed I have a very great business idea that I have conceived for a very long time. It is not as if I don't have the confidence to start but I am still trying to gather together the funds to start

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back