What's new

What is a business idea you have but haven't had the confidence to start yet?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
All too often we get business ideas that we think are a good idea but the more we ponder and think about them, the more we think of the reasons why it wouldn't be a good idea and then our confidence drops and we end up not starting it. I am a pain for this myself, I have often sat and thought about setting up my own freelance business where I had a website, packages and such but the more I think about it, the more I worry about what could go wrong and then I get put off doing it. I know if I was to start it I would be fine but the voices in my head like to play with me and tell me it's a bad idea.

What is a business idea you have that you haven't had the confidence to start? What is your reason for not starting it?

All too often we get business ideas that we think are a good idea but the more we ponder and think about them, the more we think of the reasons why it wouldn't be a good idea and then our confidence drops and we end up not starting it. I am a pain for this myself, I have often sat and thought about setting up my own freelance business where I had a website, packages and such but the more I think about it, the more I worry about what could go wrong and then I get put off doing it. I know if I was to start it I would be fine but the voices in my head like to play with me and tell me it's a bad idea.

What is a business idea you have that you haven't had the confidence to start? What is your reason for not starting it?

Well, I have thought about trying to start a cryptocurrency mining business. This would be the greatest business I would have tried but I am too cautious about investing in it.

Well currently I wanted to invest into estate business which I consider it as the best but still yet am scared of the location and the available fund that I have.

I have a dream of being able to come up with a platform where people come together to create more ways of making money online.

This is something I'm working towards.

The business I've thought of starting but haven't had the confidence to is a food delivery business. Sourcing for food items (both perishable and non perishable) from farms, repackaging nicely and delivering to end users.

I have been having this plan of starting an hotel business because hotels are scanty in my areas and its a lucrative business , but I have not had enough money to start the business.

I have a dream of being able to come up with a platform where people come together to create more ways of making money online.

This is something I'm working towards.

Well, the good news is that you can earn good money. This is due to the fact that many money making opportunities have been produced by many website creators and investors. For example, now you can find plenty of paid forums where you could earn money online.

I actually believe that there is a lot of opportunities that one can get in the agricultural sector. This is something that I have always been willing to explore but financial constraints has thrown me back.

Most of my business ideas requires a large sum of capital to begin with and I am not currently financially bouyant to kick off. That is why I am looking for investors .

Sometimes in this life we get discouraged even though we might have all the necessary things needed, that's why we all need to have a motivating factor.

I normally dream large , and if you are thinking of starting a big business , that means you need a huge amount of money to start , but if you don't have much , you have to start small with the little amount of money you have and keep expanding from there .

I really want to start a small poultry for turkey, mostly for personal consumption. I do know that the demand here is low though and it might be a waste of money unless I'm able to come up with a strategy to get feeds cheaply.

I really want to start a small poultry for turkey, mostly for personal consumption. I do know that the demand here is low though and it might be a waste of money unless I'm able to come up with a strategy to get feeds cheaply.
This is why you should always do business research before starting any business. If you have any doubt then you should go outside and find out if there is anybody was interested in the business.

[
Well currently I wanted to invest into estate business which I consider it as the best but still yet am scared of the location and the available fund that I have.
Almost all the celebrities in my country are into this real estate of a thing and I am very sure that it pays off just that you will need money and good connection to start the business.

I don't like to share ideas outright, but I have been thinking of trying to make tiktok videos. I see many people making a career on tiktok, so I figure if I can create some fun videos, maybe I can get brand deals and in turn make some extra money on the side. :)

Making videos on YouTube is the business ideas on my mind, even making videos across all social medias such as Facebook, Tiktok, Instagram and etc, but I don't know how to start because I don't have the requirements especially boldness and all the resources.

Most of my business ideas requires a large sum of capital to begin with and I am not currently financially bouyant to kick off. That is why I am looking for investors .
I also belong to the category of people who needs allot of money to start my own business, due to the fact that it's very risky, but I believe we have to take the risk sometimes to make money.

I have a lot of business ideas that I haven't started yet because I don't have the confidence to start them yet. I have been thinking about reseller hosting and 3D printing toy business for a long time but haven't started yet.

Well, my fashion business. I wouldn't say i haven't started my fashion business only because of lack of confidence. Lack of capital and also lack of time are also part of the reasons.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back