What's new

What if you don't have a pension or savings when you retire?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What if someone doesn't put money towards their pension, retirement or other retirement savings? What happens if they can't work and are unable to draw a pension or retirement? I believe in the US you will still received your Social Security check after retirement I believe, but other than that, that's it.

Are you stuck then working the rest of your life?

What if someone doesn't put money towards their pension, retirement or other retirement savings? What happens if they can't work and are unable to draw a pension or retirement? I believe in the US you will still received your Social Security check after retirement I believe, but other than that, that's it.

Are you stuck then working the rest of your life?
In my country if you don't have retirement benefit, the Company will pay you off, when you reach certain age, as a benefit for you to start your own business.

In my country, you are given a pension when you reach a certain age that builds up based on how much your earn and how much you pay in national insurance contributions. I can check myself what my pension outcome will be if I continue earning and paying towards my national insurance as the years go on and when I reach the age they state, I will receive that weekly.

This situation is not a problem provided that the ministry you served with are aware of the problem, the head of department will take necessary action. Next of king also be of help to sort things right.

That is why it is good to plan ahead of your retirement. If you solely rely on pension it would be quite difficult to Carter for your living expenses and lifestyle.

It will be an unwise decision or habit for anybody to work and didn't save a penny from his salaries before retirement. The only thing to do with out pension is to start a business no matter small it may be.

I have a great goal ahead of me and part of the goal is to not rely on salary but rather create multiple streams of income that would help me earn passive income .
I don't intend to work for people all my life.

That is why it is good to plan ahead of your retirement. If you solely rely on pension it would be quite difficult to Carter for your living expenses and lifestyle.
Yes you have already said it all, in as much as you have started working with the government it is always important to set plans about how your life gonna be after you have retire, it is always good to plan.

Yes, if you don't plan for your retirement, you will get stuck in working forever. Or you could depend on your children the way unemployed old people do. Whether employed or unemployed, I think it is great to always plan for your old age instead of depending entirely on others.

In my country most of these companies do not provide benefits after retirement or pension plans, so in such a case, if you do not make one for yourself, you will end up with notting. I have seen lots og retired persons in the streets begging.

if you do not have pension or savings when you retire, then you would have yourself to blame for it, as it would come back to hunt you except you have an investment that can fetch you money.

It is always a worst scenario if you do not have savings or pension when you got retired . Life may be miserable because there wouldn't be enough money to cater for your elemental needs except if your children could do that.

Then you would have to come and continue hustling after retirement. That's because no matter how much the company pays you off, it might be difficult to set up something after retirement.

Then you would have to come and continue hustling after retirement. That's because no matter how much the company pays you off, it might be difficult to set up something after retirement.
it is very difficult to set up something after retirement as you can not teach a old dog to dance, that is why it is advisable to start before you retire to learn and understand the business.

it is very difficult to set up something after retirement as you can not teach a old dog to dance, that is why it is advisable to start before you retire to learn and understand the business.
I went to my dad's house one day and met one old man. He was the security. You could sense this man was about 60 years old. I was just thinking about what this man was thinking about his life when he was younger. He served in the army and they were well paid.

If you don't have savings for your retirement then you will face big problems, you will not be able to enjoy your retirement, try to save and invest for your retirement.

I much not have any pension I'm collecting or saving but i should have an investment and should have good children that would have been successful at that time

If you don't have savings for your retirement then you will face big problems, you will not be able to enjoy your retirement, try to save and invest for your retirement.

There are, indeed, many people who have been facing a lots of problems. They have been working at a very old age when they are not required to do so. However, they are really hardworking people.

this is a point that i do not even wish for my enemies at any point of time, as it is a very bad spot to be in as you might regret it for the rest of your life which can keep you depressed.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back