Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What if your site is nowhere to be seen on Google? A friend of mine said his site isn't in Google or any other search engine. He has had the site for 2 years now and it used to be on Google in the past. Could he have lost his search result for something he did on his site? How would he get back into the results on Google and other search sites?

I did not know you could lose your rank on search engines, I will have to find more on this topic. If your site can lose rank, I will have to look for possible reasons for that.

What if your site is nowhere to be seen on Google? A friend of mine said his site isn't in Google or any other search engine. He has had the site for 2 years now and it used to be on Google in the past. Could he have lost his search result for something he did on his site? How would he get back into the results on Google and other search sites?
Everything your friend need to know still rely on Google itself, because if we have any issue you with anything base on both online and offline we don't have anyone to ask, because human can be deceitful I guess,so the best place to ask and get the real answer you want is google.

For your friend to maintain on Google Rankin, he has to do a lot concerning his SEO and quality of posts on his websites. If your post are not relevant to readers, it's a problem already

Hmm, either he's domain and hosting right have expired or the site is blacklisted. But if any of the two isn't the solution. Then he or she needs to do SEO marketing on the site to another it go live on all search engine platform.

The ranking in the search engine is like a sports competition where players are seeded or ranked. When a site gets better with the SEO then it gets a higher ranking. If all the sites under the ranking of your site get better and better then your site will be left behind. My suggestion is to upload an original content regularly, if possible make it an every day activity.

Did he submit his site to google search engine in the first place? Perhaps he lost his ranking and this is one of the main reasons why I believe that social media is an important aspect of gaining traffic and this is why I believe that it is much better to obtain traffic from social media. It is because you might lose search engine rankings on Google, as it happened to your friend.

If truly your friend claim that his website was on google some years back but no longer in the search engine then probably he hasn't updated to the new rules and regulation of google services....

If your website isn't ranking in Google the best thing to do is to get set up on Google's Search Console because that will let you know if the website is doing something that Google doesn't like. Plus it allows you to submit a sitemap and request Google to re-crawl the website. Look into those things as it may help identity what is going on.

Sometimes it just takes time to rank though.

All websites will be ranked, however, the point is where it is actually ranked. If the website is ranked on the 100th page, that kind of ranking does not have any value.

For you to rank very high on Google then you must master SEO. it is very important for you to rank your articles on Google and make a lot of people see it. It is very important for any website owner or blogger.

Wow this is quite a new knowledge to me because I never knew that one could loss his ranking on Google search engines but I will definitely research more on this so that I will know what not to do to lose my ranking on Google search engines.

I
I believe in two things, google SEO method changes and also his comment isn't updated. Concerning seo changing, i think you have to be updated on occurring changes.

If your website isn't ranking in Google the best thing to do is to get set up on Google's Search Console because that will let you know if the website is doing something that Google doesn't like. Plus it allows you to submit a sitemap and request Google to re-crawl the website. Look into those things as it may help identity what is going on.

Sometimes it just takes time to rank though.

He would also need to run Google bots on his website. Through this way, Google will find his website. I am not sure if it is possible to directly contact Google, but he can discuss this issue on Google forums where he can get his answers from Google employees directly.

The best way to put a website or blog on google is to register for Google search console. After Google verify that you are the owner of the website and you have good content with SEO, you will definitely rank on Google

There may be many reasons why the website may not be ranked on Google. Maybe there is no much quality content on the website or maybe there is no more traffic driven to the website. I guess all these, though.

If you are not ranked in the Google search it means your SEO is very poor and you won't be generating good traffic to your site.

If you visit the webmaster section of this wonderful forum, you'll see a thread on local SEO techniques. Your friend should read it and then he'll understand some things that happen.
Ranking on Google most times has to do with technical SEO that involves site structure, tags, and so on

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back