What's new

What if someone copies my site?

If someone copies my websites or content from my website I can really assume that he his looking for problem I will report him to law enforcement agency

The truth is that I do not think there is any rule and regulation that is completely against somebody copying your website even if it is exactly provided that they are not using it for scam proposes.

Just document everything before taking any action, it is important to first begin collecting evidence and documenting the process. You can then proceed to report the page to search engine and take legal action

When someone copies your site and talk to the person but he or she refuses, you can sue the person in court because the person has no copyright to your website

The best thing to do when someone copies your is to sue that person in court. Because that person didnt tell ylu before copying your site. And this is copyright infringement

If someone has copied your entire website and is hosting it somewhere else, DMCA.com can help. Start a takedown now Professional Takedown Service It takes less than 3.

When someone copies your site, and you tell the person to stop and he/she continues, your best option is to sue the person

I remember 10 or so years back, I was shopping on a site that sold wholesale items. It was a great place. I had thought that they changed their address and come to realize (my login information was not on the site anymore) that someone else had made a copy of the other site. It was exactly the same. The logo and everything. The only thing that was different was that one was somethingsomething.com and the other one was somethingsomething.net

I never found out what came of this but I would imagine they took legal action since I had received an e-mail warning me about the issue. What do you do in a position like this?
When someone copies your site, you can chide him or her first of all about changing the website; if there is no corresponding action taken in the affirmative, then legal redress can be sought in the courtroom.

When someone copies your site, you can chide him or her first of all about changing the website; if there is no corresponding action taken in the affirmative, then legal redress can be sought in the courtroom.

In case if someone copies your site, then i think that you should contact the owner of the site and inform him and tell him to kindly remove the copied content.

In case if someone copies your site, then i think that you should contact the owner of the site and inform him and tell him to kindly remove the copied content.
I believe that this should be the first step taken to reclaim your intellectual property, a website to be precise. The offender should be reprimanded and reminded of the legal consequences of their actions

Copying someone's website without the noticing the person is illegal I will make investigation and make sure the person is arrested and put in jail

Let who go of what??

As I asked in the question, this deals with someone copying your website and I want to know what can be legally done about it.
I think I have seen so many cases where by people copy another person's website which is very wrong but the person may take it lightly and not report to the government officials or anybody

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back