What's new

What Hosting Platforms Do You Prefer For A Website?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Website hosting is a quite common thing nowadays. If you want to run a website, then you may need to avail the services of a hosting platform. So what kind of hosting services do you prefer? What are some of the things you look for before opting for a specific hosting platform?

I remember when I first got into making websites and running them, GoDaddy was a company I used for both my hosting and domain needs and I had a bad experience with them with their customer support being terrible when I had issues with my hosting. After that, I moved to a company called BigWetFish and as much as they were good, I found out I was sharing servers with around 200 - 300 people which explained the slow loading and also some downtime I would have that wasn't scheduled. After that, a friend I had offered me hosting with dedicated servers and I used them for over a year until the hosting costs went up to a price I could no longer afford and I had to let them go. I now use HawkHost and so far, I am very happy with them and I have no complaints at all.

for me personally the website i prefer is namecheap.com because there platform is reliable and there pricing is also fair, i have tried godaddy in the past and bluehost but i love name cheap.

Website hosting is a quite common thing nowadays. If you want to run a website, then you may need to avail the services of a hosting platform. So what kind of hosting services do you prefer? What are some of the things you look for before opting for a specific hosting platform?
Shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated hosting are the most reliable hosting systems. Because numerous websites are hosted on the same server and users share resources, shared hosting is the most value alternative. VPS hosting is more expensive than shared hosting since it gives greater resources. Dedicated hosting is the costliest option, but it provides the most tools and server management.

I used a local service called Qservers. I did not develop the blog at all so I don't know how good they are. While I consider price to be a key factor when choosing a host, I will prefer quality of service over that.

I used a local service called Qservers. I did not develop the blog at all so I don't know how good they are. While I consider price to be a key factor when choosing a host, I will prefer quality of service over that.
trust me qservers are so good, there customer care service is the best i have encountered so far. i currently host my e commerce store with there server and they charge less than $1 for a month which can be paid either monthly or annually

I have been using Namecheap since 2015. I bought shared hosting that cost me under $10 to run 3 websites. I am still with shared hosting but my hosting package allows me to host unlimited websites.

So, what are your thoughts about NameCheap? I am also planning to create a website and make money. I have heard that namecheap offers website builder and many other features!

So, what are your thoughts about NameCheap? I am also planning to create a website and make money. I have heard that namecheap offers website builder and many other features!
Namecheap is the cheapest hosting you can find, it is also very reliable. No need to use website builders, it will increase your expenses. Instead, just blog with wordpress. If you need any help, you can count on me.

As someone that is conversant with WordPress, bluehost would be ideal for hosting. Their pricing plans are favorable. I also love their 24/7 customer support.
I do not have experience with Bluehost but I think they give free domain to customers who buy hosting package from them for the first time. I think they also support Let's Encrypt

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back