What's new

What Horror movies you watched recently?

greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Finished watching Tales from the crypt Demon Knight yesterday and currently watching Tales from the crypt Bordello of Blood. Enjoying both.

Well?

The last Horror movie that i did watched was The Descent first and second part i wish that it will be a third part
bacause it was amazing i didn't heard about the movies you mentioned

I watched insidious .. it was so scary movie .. i couldn't sleep for nights .. and i had nightmares . This movies has three parts and for me second one is the most scary ... there's also cheky the killer doll ... it makes me check under my bad ... ghost movies are the best for many people but for me i'd go for action movies

Last horror movie i watched was The Nun, it was a little bit scary. the action happened in romania, the country i live, that was the reason why i chose to watch it. The final note its 6/10

I haven`t watched them for pff more than 15 years, I stopped watching them when I understood the programming of fear coming from them, and I respect and honor my inner kingdom so, my answer is no horror movies!

The last horror movie that I actually watched is called the nun and this movie gave me a lot of creep because as I was watching it I was shivering all through because of the evil that I was seeing in the movie.

As viewers sought refuge in their homes, they turned to streaming, propelling quarantine-shot Host and Spain's social class-dissecting The Platform to viral success. Streaming aided horror films with varied themes and roots, such as the Canadian First Nations zombie film Blood Quantum, the political La Llorona, and Russia's alien thriller Thrall, in gaining more visibility than they would have received during traditional distribution times.

Well not really a fan of horror movies, I prefer rom com to horror any day but the last horror movie I watched was IT, it's been a while now though, but it wasn't so bad

The horror movie I watch recently is called walking Dead. This movie is one of the top horror movie I have ever watched. The movie is so scary and demonic
Walking dead is the first and last horror film i will ever watched because I get scared easily, I was forced to watch the movie andni even have nightmare about it sometimes.

They advise you to be courageous. They tell you not to be afraid. They tell, "Darr ke aage jeet hai."

But, on the other hand, being scared can be a lot of fun! Nights out are fun, but fright nights are even better. If you like being scared, you'll admit that sitting around telling ghost stories, watching a horror film with your eyes and/or ears closed, screaming at scary scenes,

Finished watching Tales from the crypt Demon Knight yesterday and currently watching Tales from the crypt Bordello of Blood. Enjoying both.

Well?
I guess the best horror movie I ever watched was zombie attack,I really like the way the director directed the horror movie,I can watch it anytime any day I guess.

I am not into horror movies anymore. I just started finding them to be so unrealistic but it was interesting to watch them especially if they have a good storyline. I think the last one I watched wad Wrong Turn. It was really scary and interesting.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back