What helped you the most?

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?

Thanks in advance for your time

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?
What is your goal? Forex seems to be a strange thing to get into for someone who doesn't know anything about it. Foreign exchange markets are extremely complex and it's highly unlikely that you'll ever make any money them. Even those who have been trading in them for decades have lost tons of money. Is your goal to do some day trading or long term capital appreciation? If day trading, you might want to really do a lot of studying before ever spending a cent. And if long term capital appreciation, you are better off buying a few solid ETFs.

To become a good trader u need to trade with no random and rush operations just think how mutch risk it could be in that thing u want to trade in and how mutch u'll earn ? Does it worth to trade on it ?

To become a profitable trader you need to do some serious research, get yo know the field, it's not about luck. It's about be wise and go through every single operation carefully!

I started trading with Forex back in 2018 but I wasn't good at it, I thought I could just make interest just by putting money on the platform,but it was not that easy,
Before trying to trade, you must have learn a thing or two from an expert or the demo trading platform. The demo trading platform gives you the opportunity to make Virtual trading with fake money and with this you can learn how to start trading in no time

Discipline is the key bro!
without discipline and a solid Financial Management strategy you may end up losing your losing in just few days

Before I started trading forex I read a lot of books but one thing I noticed wasn’t included in those books was the act of taking risks when necessary. I take a lot of risk and make up my mind before taking them

Forex trading has never help me in the past, instead, it made me lose all I have. The only thing that has helped me in the past is Survey. I have meritted from survey and offline trading with great prospect and it has helped me a lots.

My dear I will advise you not to rush into investing or making decisions on forex trading on your own,I was once eager just like you but I latter realized that the little knowledge I have can not lead me to my destination the followed the lead of my colleagues.

I can't really count the number of people that had been of help to me in one way or the other, starting from my parents, how they took care of me since I was a child, till now that I can make decisions on my own, the way they help me in prayers, giving me advice and teaching in the way if God, also my family members, my sisters, my uncles and aunties and also my friends, a lot of people has helped me.

I have a nephew who used to work in the stock exchange. He said that trading stocks or forex is like gambling because there is a risk that you can lose money in the process. However, if you are good in research and speculations you probably can earn. Although I have no experience in trading but I know how to find a good stock. In fact we have shares of stocks amounting to $10K which is big money here. The stocks of the biggest bank is safe and stable with the value that is continually increasing. There is also the chance of receiving stock dividends at the end of the year.

Learning forex trading is not easy. Some people lose their money because they are not very knowledgeable about forex.
I met with a lot of experts and they taught me how to trade. Forex is not something you can learn on your own. You will need help from experts in the field.

I have not invested in any kind of High Yield Investment Programs, Forex trading, Bitcoin Trading, Binary Options, online stock trading. The only investment I have done online is to start my website and android app. I am yet to recover my investment and reach breakeven point or even earn profits, but I am certain that these projects will help me

I am a medical student and I involved in cryptocurrency from last six month.
I also want to learn trading specially with Bitcoin on different platforms, but it is not easy task to learn. it need much time and concentration, good luck for your journey of learning.

To be profitable in the world of forex, you need the right knowledge. I can only imagine how confused you might have been getting to experience different ideas and perspectives from different blog post.

Actually from all those blog post , one can easily get confused and lost without knowing which route to follow.

To learn forex best, I feel you should get in contact with those who are experienced in that field to choach and mentor you in that field.

You can get in touch with those who are more experienced than you through attending seminars. Ensure you do not missed out from any forex seminars.

I think the first that comes to mind when there talk about profit in forex is your amount of hard work you put in
Don't ever take forex to be a get rich scheme because you will regret it, just put in mind that learning of forex comes before profit
But if you want profit before leaning ,then that is a crashing point for e
I think that has been my major succes key

Discipline will always scalp you through via forex trading or any other type of trading. You need to be disciplined enough especially when you are making series of loss. Learn to control your emotions when you experience downtime during trading. Don't trade all the time, always give some time before trading. Always seek advise from top traders to guide you. Use trading signal/broker to enable you to ascertain when necessary to trade. Always spend what you know you can afford to lose during trading, don't trade with all you have.

I am not into forex or crypto trading. I might try crypto trading ans investment soon but I have never done that. I have tried a lot of hyip. I did know that they were scam, but I tried for quick money and I was able to earn money from hyip

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back