What's new

What helped you the most?

I can't really count the number of people that had been of help to me in one way or the other, starting from my parents, how they took care of me since I was a child, till now that I can make decisions on my own, the way they help me in prayers, giving me advice and teaching in the way if God, also my family members, my sisters, my uncles and aunties and also my friends, a lot of people has helped me.

Though I haven't traded forex and wouldn't do so anyways, the one thing I've learnt from successful traders is that one mustn't be greedy. If you're looking at making millions so soon, you'll end up missing the mark.
Another thing is to have good risk management strategy in place.

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?

Thanks in advance for your time
If you learn all you need to about forex, i am sure it would not be a big deal to you as it may seem now.
Different Forex traders have strategies that works best for them.
If you want to be a profitable trader, i would advice you to take up training.

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?

I am not a trader, but I think that what makes most traders profitable is their ability to keep learning better strategies about forex even after they acquired the skill. This has helped them earn better.

I have no experience in forex trading yet. I only do cryptocurrency trading. I use the binance trading platform.

I believe forex trading is the trading of fiat currency of the nations around the world. There is an equivalent of foreign currency in cryptocurrency currency. Like for example the dollar in fiat is USDT in cryptocurrency.
That is just an overview of what foreign exchange is all about,in forex the thing about the trading is that you have to look for a pair of currency,mostly you choose the strategy that works for you and trade.

The best thing is to go for paid course with a known veteran. That was what my friend did and it's benefiting him today. Reading blog and jumping from one youtube channels to other will help little but little is not enough to become successful with forex trading.

I've been trying to learn trading from a friend and kind of making much from it bit it just not my way, I don't seem to understand anything and he's saying i should give it time but i know it's just not my way.

Knowing what is in it for me is usually what works for me. I do not just venture into something unless I have real understanding of how it works. This is what enable me to not give up.

I've been trying to learn trading from a friend and kind of making much from it bit it just not my way, I don't seem to understand anything and he's saying i should give it time but i know it's just not my way.
There is nothing wrong learning trading from a friend but that your friend need to have good knowledge and experience , because I personally am a trader so sometimes I pay to get train

Forex trading is one of the best way which we can make money and I think that what really help me is that business because I have been making so much money from this business when I do trade I have to conduct both analysis to stay on the safe side

Prior to your first attempt at trading, you should have learned at least a few bits and pieces from an expert or a demo trading platform.
The demo trading platform allows you to trade virtual money and learn how to trade faster

Prior to your first attempt at trading, you should have learned at least a few bits and pieces from an expert or a demo trading platform.
The demo trading platform allows you to trade virtual money and learn how to trade faster
Most newbie don't comply with this they will rather chose to gamble with their hard earned money after which they loss they will start complaining instead of getting a mentor to guide them through

Most newbie don't comply with this they will rather chose to gamble with their hard earned money after which they loss they will start complaining instead of getting a mentor to guide them through
This get-rich-quick culture that has been inculcated into the youth of today is rather unfortunate, and has made them financially handicapped. Forex trading is not going to hand over profits to you immediately

It takes more than just chance to be a successful trader; you need to conduct thorough study and become knowledgeable about the market.
It's important to exercise wisdom and properly complete each procedure!

It takes more than just chance to be a successful trader; you need to conduct thorough study and become knowledgeable about the market.
It's important to exercise wisdom and properly complete each procedure!
I dont know if I get right to be sincere I wont advice anyone to see gambling as game of chance so for me I beleive that when you get started I beleive that you need learning and constant practice nobody can start trading today and be making money but rather its a gradual process

I am not yet a successful trader. The only solution I can make is that you will not gain the necessary experience of forex or cryptocurrency by reading content on the internet without any professional guide. Get a trusted experts to teach you or guide you through on how to get started in the whole thing.

I'm not a successful trader when it comes to forex trading because I have not gotten the program of the site. I need to learn more from people in forums and YouTube to know the actual right step to take to trade successfully.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back