What's new

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

• Strengths are good internal factors within the business. Things are working in this area. Therefore, develop this part of your business. Use it as a model to build upon.
  • Weaknesses are damaging internal factors. Something is not working properly. Look at how to make immediate changes, work toward something new, or stop what you’re doing entirely.
  • Opportunities come from external factors and represent good prospects for the future. Capitalize on these ventures and act to make the most of them.
  • Threats are adverse external factors that pose potential damage to your company. An obvious example would be your competition. Determine which areas of your business are affected by this problem, and set goals to make improvements that will minimize the potential for harm.

• Strengths are good internal factors within the business. Things are working in this area. Therefore, develop this part of your business. Use it as a model to build upon.
  • Weaknesses are damaging internal factors. Something is not working properly. Look at how to make immediate changes, work toward something new, or stop what you’re doing entirely.
  • Opportunities come from external factors and represent good prospects for the future. Capitalize on these ventures and act to make the most of them.
  • Threats are adverse external factors that pose potential damage to your company. An obvious example would be your competition. Determine which areas of your business are affected by this problem, and set goals to make improvements that will minimize the potential for harm.
When experiencing a series of loss in a business , you must first calmed yourself down , build an inner strength to overcome your fear and weakness and try and work on your failure to seek for more opportunities.

The business strategy I mostly use in taking my business to the next level is good customer relationship and aggressive marketing. Marketing is the sole of every Business and of neglected the business is near a crash so I do this often and often so that more people will be aware of my business and patronize me.

Nothing in particular , all these things are challenge of life and I will always try as much as possible to look for a way to pursue what I am interested to achieve. I don't just need a situation that I will be brought down by anything.

Personally I always believe that risk is inevitable in all forms of business and that can include so much loss of investment fund but you should always know that there is time for success after your struggle.

What can really help someone when losing in a business is when you notice that your business is losing, you have to make some readjustment never to be spending much in that business.

I tried not to focus so much on where my business was nor did I compare it. If I continued to do that like many people do, it would have discouraged me and I likely would have given up.

It's never an easy thing to experience failure most especially when you just started your business , but you just have to sit down and look for a better solution to the problem.

I started my first business with the money I collected from friends and family and when I made a loss I did not have to give then back as it was a help for me, which minimized my losses. When my second business failed, I liquidated and managed to make some money by selling business assets and use the money to pay the debt.

I started my first business with the money I collected from friends and family and when I made a loss I did not have to give then back as it was a help for me, which minimized my losses. When my second business failed, I liquidated and managed to make some money by selling business assets and use the money to pay the debt.

I experienced losses when I was scammed by a girl. It was a really painful moment for me. I suffered from financial losses and emotional pain as well because I preferred her needs over mine and I paid a heavy price for that. Apart from that, I suffered when I invested in HYIP sites. you can say that I initially thought that they are legit sites.

I also invested heavily in HYIPs, I lost money on some HYIPs where as made money on others. When I make profit and loss calculations for my HYIP investment and profits, I am on a profitable side. Usually I withdrew seed money immediately and only continued investing with profits.

I also invested heavily in HYIPs, I lost money on some HYIPs where as made money on others. When I make profit and loss calculations for my HYIP investment and profits, I am on a profitable side. Usually I withdrew seed money immediately and only continued investing with profits.

I invested in three or four different HYIPs. At that time, I never even knew what these kinds of HYIPs were. They were pyramid schemes. However, I was convinced that they are legitimate investments companies. Many HYIPs are even disguised as mining companies as well. I hope you know that as well?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back