What's new

What Have You Learnt From PTP

Lilcee

Familiar Face
Feb 2, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I stumbled into the world of paid to posts forums some months ago, and Its been an amazing discovery, here I have learnt about SEO, other PTP sites, business opportunities and other money making opportunities. I wish I had joined earlier!

Can you share what you have learnt from paid to post Forums?

I'm not a novice to PTP sites as I have been doing it since 2012. I guess I've learned how fragile the online world can be. In that time I have worked on many many sites which eventually disappeared. I've learned that when I find a site I like I should really do my best to help keep it going even if it is just to post a little daily.

On the PTP sites, in which I started not long ago, I have learned a little bit of everything and strengthened my knowledge. I love the tips from experienced members and their advice on fraudulent sites. Something very little about cryptocurrencies and the great variety there is in them.

I'm not a novice to PTP sites as I have been doing it since 2012. I guess I've learned how fragile the online world can be. In that time I have worked on many many sites which eventually disappeared. I've learned that when I find a site I like I should really do my best to help keep it going even if it is just to post a little daily.
What was your first site? I started on Gather, however, I did not receive payment as paypal was not available to me back then. The first site that paid me was Helium, which paid via paypal (I did manage to get paypal account).

What was your first site? I started on Gather, however, I did not receive payment as paypal was not available to me back then. The first site that paid me was Helium, which paid via paypal (I did manage to get paypal account).
I worked on a Q&A site called WebAnswers. We were paid through Google Adsense and I used to make around $100 a fortnight here. I have very fond memories of it but unfortunately it closed under a shadow like so many other sites have over time.

I have learnt quite a lot of things. I discovered other ways of making money and I learnt from many topics in general. My writing skills have also improved.

I have learnt alot from paid to post forums, each time i login to such forums,my learning process activates because i always come across new things.

I have learnt alot from paid to post forums, each time i login to such forums,my learning process activates because i always come across new things.
I liked this @Joe501 "my learning process is activated because I always find new things" because in this particular case the same thing happens to us. I start reading and I forget that I have to post about so many interesting topics.

I knew you could earn online, however, I never though that also applied to me until I started posting on forums.

I stumbled into the world of paid to posts forums some months ago, and Its been an amazing discovery, here I have learnt about SEO, other PTP sites, business opportunities and other money making opportunities. I wish I had joined earlier!

Can you share what you have learnt from paid to post Forums?
One of the most priced things i have learn in comments forum is the diverse knowledge i have been able to aquire in my stay so far.And also i have been able to improve on my content write up and the speed of my delivery/

I have learnt a whole lots of thing from ptp Website. what I have learnt here is mostly about business idea and online business idea to be specific. I have learnt domain flipping or parking and search engine optimization

I have learnt a great deal from paid to post sites. I learnt a lot on how to run and manage businesses, i also learnt a lot of opportunities that is available in cryptocurrency trading and investments.

I've learnt about cryptocurrency, business management, website and traffic monetization here.
What I've learnt the most though is on a personal level - how to be focused, how to prioritize and I've become up and doing. I no longer chat irrelevantly or waste time online anymore

Paid to post forums have been an immense help to me. I have learnt so much that is suitable for my productivity both online and offline. So many business ideas, entrepreneurship skills and financial management skills have been impacted to me.

PTP sites is flocked by unskilled and semi skilled people. Most of these peoples are novice writers or not even writers. Most of the people are only looking to earn on the site.

I recently began participating in PTP sites, where I have learnt a little bit about everything and expanded my knowledge.
I adore the suggestions from seasoned users and their guidance on shady websites.
a relatively small amount of information regarding cryptocurrencies and their wide range.

I've gotten a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency, since I want to become a trader. There is always something new. I've gotten book recommendations, recommendations for earning sites, recommendations about who to follow about cryptocurrency too.
I see sites where users make little to no effort to make high quality posts that attracts search engines traffic. All they are after is their earning. Sadly, some of these sites shut down because they can't afford to pay more than they are generating.

Last edited:
Paid to post forums have given me a platform to practice my writing skills. I have become so much better at writing due to them. I have also learnt to manage my time well in them so as to earn more income.

I have learned a whole lot about business both at a Small scale and an international level. I have also learned so much about paid to post programs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back