What's new

What have you learned ever since you joined bizdustry?

Ever since I joined bizdustry I discovered that limitation comes from individuality,and many do not want to work they just expect every thing comes so easily.i also learnt that there are alot of opportunities if only we are ready to key into it and work
That's it, many people doesn't want to work but they want to earn. Being at bizdustry will enlighten you, making you to know other ways of making money legitimately.

That's why we are moving and helping each other as well to earn money online. If we aren't helping one another then it means we are selfish.

Yes, we must always help each other to make money online and share as many websites as possible. I also share some money making websites with other people. However, it is always a good idea to review and try those sites yourself before recommending it to others.

Yes, we must always help each other to make money online and share as many websites as possible. I also share some money making websites with other people. However, it is always a good idea to review and try those sites yourself before recommending it to others.
Sure, we move by helping others and exposing scams together. Before I start earning with a particular site I take my time to review it properly to get satisfied before I register.

Sure, we move by helping others and exposing scams together. Before I start earning with a particular site I take my time to review it properly to get satisfied before I register.

You can try Paidera. I have never tried it, but you can have a look at it and try it. It pays you to complete surveys and offers online. Can you please recommend me some sites which you use to make money online?

That's it, many people doesn't want to work but they want to earn. Being at bizdustry will enlighten you, making you to know other ways of making money legitimately.
This is just the major issue especially in our present generation. The young ones do not want to work but they want to live large. Most feel online jobs are easy job but in reality some online jobs can even be more demanding and stressful than normal jobs.

I learnt the essence of being active and involved in the forum and improve my vocabulary abd writing skills to greater extent. I was never this much active before in any forum but bizdustry is the one where I am almost super active nowadays.

This is just the major issue especially in our present generation. The young ones do not want to work but they want to live large. Most feel online jobs are easy job but in reality some online jobs can even be more demanding and stressful than normal jobs.
Those who wants to earn money without work get indulge into rituals that's why their lives are cut short. Online jobs aren't easy it's stressful if you really want to earn high.

I have learnt that through focus and a growth mindset,I can actually earn alot both offline and online. Discussions here and other people sharing their experiences has given me courage to go out there and make money. I have also gained some good skill from here and ideas about skills that I can try out.

Ever since I joined bizdustry,I have learned to make money for myself working here so far. I have also learned that there are so many things to learn from platform contributors from different backgrounds and cultures from my own

I want to seek others opinion on this one. Its been a while for me here, to be frank with myself, I'll say Bizdustry have really helped me to engage more on Cryptocurrency investment.

My knowledge expanded around Cryptocurrency when I started reading think - thanked members comments made around crypto, and the researches I made on my own after developing the zeal to learn about crypto to become a crypto trader.

What have you learned since you joined Bizdustry?
This forum has really expand my knowledge on so many things most especially real estate management and also cryptocurrency and now am making research and learn more...

I learnt the essence of being active and involved in the forum and improve my vocabulary abd writing skills to greater extent. I was never this much active before in any forum but bizdustry is the one where I am almost super active nowadays.

Bizdustry has helped me a lot to become a good typer. Since I have started typing on Bizdustry, I have improved my typing speed a bit. Bizdustry is a good place to learn and earn at the same time. I really wish if more sites like bizdustry existed.

Bizdustry has helped me a lot to become a good typer. Since I have started typing on Bizdustry, I have improved my typing speed a bit. Bizdustry is a good place to learn and earn at the same time. I really wish if more sites like bizdustry existed.
Sites do exist , but none of them are so linient in terms of posting or vocabulary. I was making lot of spelling errors while typing fast but now I can type for hours without making a single error as I got used to it in bizdustry.

This forum has really expand my knowledge on so many things most especially real estate management and also cryptocurrency and now am making research and learn more...
That's tremendous that the forum have been a positive one since you came in. I am also learning from the forum especially on cryptocurrency.
Post automatically merged:

I have learnt that through focus and a growth mindset,I can actually earn alot both offline and online. Discussions here and other people sharing their experiences has given me courage to go out there and make money. I have also gained some good skill from here and ideas about skills that I can try out.
Bizdustry is a user-friendly forum site, I usually spend most of my time online in this forum, and I love it cos I am sharing wonderful ideas with you guys especially on cryptocurrency, real estate and business.

Last edited:
Sites do exist , but none of them are so linient in terms of posting or vocabulary. I was making lot of spelling errors while typing fast but now I can type for hours without making a single error as I got used to it in bizdustry.

This is also one of the main reasons why I like Bizdustry. I spend more than one hour in here daily and I have learned how to type fast. Bizdustry is the best platform where you can also learn how to type fast and earn money at the same time. It also provides you with a lots of opportunities to discover many money making sites, too.

That is a great benefit that I have gotten from working in Bizdustry too. My typing has become so fast. Moreover, I have become better at articulating my opinions in an understandable manner.

This is also one of the main reasons why I like Bizdustry. I spend more than one hour in here daily and I have learned how to type fast. Bizdustry is the best platform where you can also learn how to type fast and earn money at the same time. It also provides you with a lots of opportunities to discover many money making sites, too.
Yeah and the only thing left for me to do is to invite my friends to bizdustry , I am not sure will they understand what exactly are the forums as online earning is hardly known to any people in our area or city.

Patience patience patience ,that’s what I have learnt and meh it’s been a ride but all the same I’m grateful , I have also learnt and gotten knowledge of many areas which I’m grateful for

I am active in Bizdustry for only couple of days, but I have learnt many things. I like to read other members posts as well, as I get to know many new things, for example how it is possible to earn more online. I trust more what members are posting here, than other unknown blogs online, where the blog owner only wants to get referrals to his sites.

Patience patience patience ,that’s what I have learnt and meh it’s been a ride but all the same I’m grateful , I have also learnt and gotten knowledge of many areas which I’m grateful for
Besides the patience you mentioned, what are things have you learnt that has helped you in your everyday life. In my business, I got to learn about so many ways I can create more traffic through bizdustry.

Apart from making money in bizdustry, it is also an. educative forum whereby you could Learn new things but as for me I learnt many things about Cryptocurrency

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back