What's new

What have you learned ever since you joined bizdustry?

The world is now a global village, all thanks to technology, I'm very sure most of those you have been opportune to meet on bizdustry are not from your country.
Yes, they aren't from Nigeria alone, some of them are coming from miles away from Nigeria. And we are able to connect here due to technology.

My knowledge also improved with respect to crypto and real estate, also learnt about people's opinions within discussions despite being a faceless forum. My writing and composure also improved.

I am always grateful finding this platform, it has helped me alot in terms of learning and earning extra bucks which I am always re-investing around cryptocurrency.

Another minor thing that I have learnt from taking part in the activities of this platform Bizdustry is learning how to donate to the needy. It's like a culture here and I like it.

The most important thing I learned from Bizdustry is about crypto currency. Prior to Bizdustry I had heard of a couple of top crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, however, only after I joined this forum I learned about so many coins.

I think one of the things I learned too is about crypto currencies and how they work . I have also learn extensively about how ad revenue work between platforms.
Yes I agree. I am thankful for what I have watched in YouTube video tutorial about cryptocurrency trading and investment. I have used it to answer questions about cryptocurrency.

Sincerely speaking, apart from the fact that I hope to withdraw some day but I am always very happy to be in this forum,because it is very educative and lucrative

I want to seek others opinion on this one. Its been a while for me here, to be frank with myself, I'll say Bizdustry have really helped me to engage more on Cryptocurrency investment.

My knowledge expanded around Cryptocurrency when I started reading think - thanked members comments made around crypto, and the researches I made on my own after developing the zeal to learn about crypto to become a crypto trader.

What have you learned since you joined Bizdustry?
Bizdustry has really open my eyes to so many things, most especially businesses online that one can make money from and now I have knowledge on real estate and crypto and so on

I have learned alot since ever I joined bizdustry most especially the knowledge of business exploitation that is making idea in to reality, learned much about online investment most especially paid working site and confidence in running out business.

Ever since I joined bizdustry, I have come to respect other people's views as I see them and also learn not to be bothered by persons attempting to bully someone. I have also learned a lot from other people's posts too as well

Bizdustry has really open my eyes to so many things, most especially businesses online that one can make money from and now I have knowledge on real estate and crypto and so on
That's pretty good eye opener for you to have learned two ways you can utilize to improve your earnings online. That's why bizdustry is pivotal, you learn and you earn as well and the forum grows through your presence.

I want to seek others opinion on this one. Its been a while for me here, to be frank with myself, I'll say Bizdustry have really helped me to engage more on Cryptocurrency investment.

My knowledge expanded around Cryptocurrency when I started reading think - thanked members comments made around crypto, and the researches I made on my own after developing the zeal to learn about crypto to become a crypto trader.

What have you learned since you joined Bizdustry?
I learn a lot as well but the most important things that I learned in bizdustry is how to make money and to be candid to make money online is not as easy as the way people see it offline. But is all good to be earning something tho.

I learn a lot as well but the most important things that I learned in bizdustry is how to make money and to be candid to make money online is not as easy as the way people see it offline. But is all good to be earning something tho.
Lol, people already have mixed feelings around online here in my locality that's why I don't bother to disturb them to come join me earn.

I have learned that we must always help people to earn money as much as we can. Bizdustry provided us with great money earning opportunities and I believe that we should share money earning opportunities with other people. This is why I share money earning opportunities with others, too.

Since joining on bizdustry I must say I have learnt a lot of things ranging from crypto to domains and real estate to name a few, there are always avenues to learn more here too

Bizdustry is an eye opener to success,and it makes us updated by reading through other people's point of view,lastly it enrich us by making is perform little task

I have learned that we must always help people to earn money as much as we can. Bizdustry provided us with great money earning opportunities and I believe that we should share money earning opportunities with other people. This is why I share money earning opportunities with others, too.
That's why we are moving and helping each other as well to earn money online. If we aren't helping one another then it means we are selfish.

Ever since I joined bizdustry I discovered that limitation comes from individuality,and many do not want to work they just expect every thing comes so easily.i also learnt that there are alot of opportunities if only we are ready to key into it and work

Well I now know that making money online doesn't need to start from ground zero bizdustry gas actually given people the opportunity to find genuine websites to earn money by giving them a platform to chat about their experience which is ultimately changing my ways to get more experienced advice

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back